• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No NPC's?

Easy154

Reaction score
Could someone tell me why I dont have NPC's in the maps I play?

I'm using the latest version of the forgotten server.

btw. I searched but I coulnd find anything.

Thanks

edit: my console isnt running anything that is related to my NPC folder.

thanks for the response!

But I really dont know where they were intended to be (sorry for my english)
look right now I'm using the standart map from the newest Forgotten Server and is it really the truth that the map maker havent added them?

idk if they weren't added or they were removed when the map was compressed. but thats what you have to do. basically just like look at the map and what the npc's are suppose to do and give it your best shot at finding a place for them.

The NPCs aren't added on to the Forgotten Server map, firstly because no npcs used to be included, and secondly because they don't want people to just download and put it online (Evolutions :p). I'm also not sure, whether it's still being worked on, it doesn't seem to have been updated in a long time.

yeah. the map is only good in like the main locations (rook, and main town) then the further you leave those it gets progressively........not as good(for lack of better word)

yeah. the map is only good in like the main locations (rook, and main town) then the further you leave those it gets progressively........not as good(for lack of better word)

Oh i don't know Kea. I really like the map, it's one of my favourites. Personally, i wouldn't have made a snow town, before a desert town, because i hate the snow update.

Although yes, a lot of underground areas are massively undetailed, and there are many weird areas on the map, that have switches, with no functions.

Yeah. like wat i mean is that like south of the main town has a bunch of missing borders a really tall thing that is missing sides and has no doors. idk it's weird out of the town. I do like the way the towns and some of the hunting areas are set up tho those are nice.

Back