• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

no visual display of the attack.

Gubailovo

Solutions
Reaction score
when attacking a monster, there is no visual display of hits from the player's side (and the monster does not die). after changing the location, the display appears. the attack on the character from the side of the monster is visible. Tell me what could be the problem?Видео_23-01-2021_22_48_47.gif
Post automatically merged:

no one has any thoughts?

Last edited:
Beyond a generic statement of.. it's probably something to do with the client or server not sending/receiving packets correctly.. I have nothing else to offer.

I haven't seen this specific issue before in any of the regular tfs datapacks.

Some modification of the client and/or source that you are using is broken.

Beyond a generic statement of.. it's probably something to do with the client or server not sending/receiving packets correctly.. I have nothing else to offer.

I haven't seen this specific issue before in any of the regular tfs datapacks.

Some modification of the client and/or source that you are using is broken.
this is a database problem. (everything works fine with the country database) after cleaning the database, the columns in some table are not filled. I cannot find where. can you explain to me which tables are involved in character creation? (in the mayskuel database)maybe you need to put some kind of attribute or unique column? Tell me please

no one can tell me how to fix this error?

only physical attack is not displayed. all magic attacks and spells are working properly. How to fix it?

Видео_26-01-2021_19_45_14.gif

Last edited:
Back