• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team No0B War!

No0Bii

Reaction score
I need an experienced team to a No0B War - Server.
What I need is an experienced team with a lot of time and ideas.

Info: There will be low-level war but you will be able to use all the runes and there will be many small and big quest.
Every time you kill someone, you get something small that you can improve your character with.

- Scriper
- Web-Desginer
- Mapper

Name:
Scripter, Mapper or Web-Desginer?

Reward: You will receive all donations, but I will take small amounts from it to important things that help the server.

When the server is ready, I will buy a dedicated server and a nice domian.
I made it simple and small, would you like more information? contact me!

Thank you, No0Bii

Last edited:
Name:czaku
Experience:i make noobwar.eu
Scripter, Mapper

how many you pay?

NoOBii join my Team we are needing sb with Idea etc :D im Mapper and we got the first city of three :p If you wanna join write me a PM

Here is a picture on our web-site :]
2u6cv11.jpg

Name: Chris
Experience: I mapping since Tibia 7.6. I was in so much projects. I had my own OTS, too. I can show you some pictures from my maps, just PM me if you want. You won't be disapointed :)

MAPPER!

Name: Chris
Experience: I mapping since Tibia 7.6. I was in so much projects. I had my own OTS, too. I can show you some pictures from my maps, just PM me if you want. You won't be disapointed :)

MAPPER!

I have send you PM :]

Back