• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nokturno's Gallery

new1.png

new2.png

neww1.png

neww2.png

unknown.png

Just found some screens in my mailbox. Nocturno remade some of the things i sent him in the past and the outcome is very very cool and deserves to be seen. Since his adjustments are very huge, i decided to count these screens as his works and therefore post them here. Hope you are ok, with it! People need to see it!

@scheisse i didnt upload those kuz i didnt like them xD, MOST OF THEM ARE RUSHED

btw this was the end result of your town.
and it is not my work cmmn you did the whole base

unknown.png

Post automatically merged:

let me update this, u remembered me that i had a thread lol

here are some random images of some old works for SOT and other clients

unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

that quality tho

Last edited:
gonna see if i can find those files to take better screens, the quality is so shitty lol

@GhostX
Im using those as distorted places, thoughts, themes that gather into void, space or a dimensional place.

Distortions are public dungeons that appear or open in random places around my map.
Post automatically merged:

Btw, Yesterday i did an aquarium distortion
i need to do 20 of these, before doing the coding part
aquarium.png

Need ideas for more distortions

Last edited:
I love the colossal structures and immersive dreamscapes really pressing the tibia client to its limits. Some remind me of MC Escher. Z axis underrated!
Thanks for the inspiration, hope to see more!

@Orkanite thks for all those likes mate, yeah escher really was ahead of his time.
never tought about the similarities until you pointed them!.
ill prob will try to rebuild some if his drawings.

glad u like my work.

Last edited:
if someone wants this unpaid job i did years ago fro free, msge me. just found it last night
i will share it with you. its kind of messy and needs alot of work but yeah.
i was planning to do an ice fortress but never got the payment haha.

i needed to change almost all the sprites so u guys can used it. thats why the random city tiles.

unpaid 3.png

Back