• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team {Noname} -- Looking for Staff Members GM/Tutor/collaborators

Status
Not open for further replies.

artofwork

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Arthur,

I'm 33 yrs old I'm in the works of developing my own fully custom ot.

Custom Monsters/players/quests/spells/ maybe in the near future a custom client with custom made sprites.

I'm looking for people to help moderate it, as i have still tons of work to do.

The entire map is the real tibia map with a makeover, I have yet to fix all the quests or even make them, ideas are still floating around in my head.

Server exp will be moderate and there will be other things to do beside trying to kill one another.

The classes will all be unique and balanced. I know what your thinking 'balanced' how can you balance all the classes, their never balanced?

There are no plans as of yet to incorporate "donar items" into the game.

If you have hosted or have had an administrative position or are just good with people or just have some ideas that could improve the servers gameplay then this server project could be for you.

I'm looking for people who work well with others, you won't need to do any coding or mapping (although suggestions are welcome).

If your interested in a position as a GM/collaborator/Tutor/Forum Moderator,Please reply below in the following format.

Format:
Name
Occupation/Student
What you like best about tibia.
What you don't like about tibia.
Position.
Why you think you deserve this position.
Skills: (Be truthful, if you don't have any skills then say so, but we all have something were good at).

Last edited:
A. You haven't posted the minimal detail about your incoming project at all
B. Nobody here knows you(but not a necessary req)

A. You haven't posted the minimal detail about your incoming project at all
B. Nobody here knows you(but not a necessary req)

Well as i stated i didn't want to give away any of the details as of yet, because somethings (codewise) don't always work out.

How will ppl be interested to work in something they don't know? And you don't have to post ALL details

Name = Blake

Occupation/Student = highschool

Age = 15

Years you've played tibia. = 4

What you like best about tibia. = i Love RPG'S And fighting monsters with "oldin weapons" such as an Axe and sword. guns are overrated and boring.

What you don't like about tibia. = Graphics. but i can live with what i got cus they are being upgraded every eyar. hopfulyl it never ends up like runescape

Position. = any, Maybe Mapper. Scipter. C++ Job, im good with em all.. I Made an application On this forum go see it. heres the link
http://otland.net/f61/im-scripter-mapper-more-61294/

Why you think you deserve this position = http://otland.net/f61/im-scripter-mapper-more-61294/

Name = Blake

Occupation/Student = highschool

Age = 15

Years you've played tibia. = 4

What you like best about tibia. = i Love RPG'S And fighting monsters with "oldin weapons" such as an Axe and sword. guns are overrated and boring.

What you don't like about tibia. = Graphics. but i can live with what i got cus they are being upgraded every eyar. hopfulyl it never ends up like runescape

Position. = any, Maybe Mapper. Scipter. C++ Job, im good with em all.. I Made an application On this forum go see it. heres the link
http://otland.net/f61/im-scripter-mapper-more-61294/

Why you think you deserve this position = http://otland.net/f61/im-scripter-mapper-more-61294/

Did you even read what I wrote?

Name : Felipe
Occupation/Student : im a Student of Informatics engineering (I think that's the right translation..)
Years you've played tibia : A lot, well ..I stoped playing RL(my character is Felipe Paladain) been playing since 2003
What you like best about tibia : The best of tibia is that it doesn't require too much hardware for your computer..being accesible to everyone. Thats of software part...about gameplay well, we all know its addictive, very addictive..what it makes special is its graphics and the unique gameplay of making friends , hunting , and all that.
What you don't like about tibia. : The "Addictive" part..making it absorb you from the reality.
Position : Gamemaster
Why you think you deserve this position : I've been GM before on some Chilean server and one American called Calina like 2 years ago. I like enforcing rules and managing a community.I think I'd help a lot being a GM in the server because im really serious on what I do.
Skills: I did make a custom map twice , one for Calina and one for my own,I had my own server too! Well with calina it was a american so I had to manage it through remote desktop to make sure everything was fine...making updates through ftp. In university we have to program a lot , I could learn lua and all those for OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back