• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

noob pks :p

Qknight

Reaction score
hehehe.cam
noob pks but fun

2n8sisg.jpg

Last edited:
I guess the noob is you..?
you had follow on the target that made you trapped, gz brain lol

18:57 Storm Giant: »I will never teamw ith anyone who got dash

I just loled; you are blaming other guys that use bot for pvp when you are a botter aswell -.^ self healing, anti-paralyze what else? hilarious!

I guess the noob is you..?
you had follow on the target that made you trapped, gz brain lol

18:57 Storm Giant: »I will never teamw ith anyone who got dash

I just loled; you are blaming other guys that use bot for pvp when you are a botter aswell -.^ self healing, anti-paralyze what else? hilarious!
You think i didnt want to go in there? lol, I was just waiting for him to run in there, I knew i was gonna die but i didnt knew i was gonna get rs, but who cares? and why the hell do you think i got anti paralyze? dzumior told you, didnt he? well, dont belive him cuz he even called me botter under the non-bot week

non bot week was hilarious most of you fucking shithouses got killed
I got killed ONCE under the non bot week but still they we're calling me botter, alysha and them
LMAO, gotta laugh to The aftermath, dark legon and varneo...couldnt play without bot lol they died 10times per day

show me once where i died 10 times a day and i will quit. deal?

rofl.. bye

Back