• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Noob war ;)

Nofus

Reaction score
Heya OtLand ,

I'm looking for a server that looks like this:
Server Type: WAR
Map: ROOK Place
Level: starts at 45, gets rly hard at 70 or something like that.

I really really really enjoyed to play on servers that was like that, so I thought about hosting one.

Anybody knows where i can download a server like this? o_O

Best fucking regards
Nofus.

And edit everything? That's just useless, Maybe there actually is a finished noob war server. :) Anybody knows where i can download one?

Heya OtLand ,

I'm looking for a server that looks like this:
Server Type: WAR
Map: ROOK Place
Level: starts at 45, gets rly hard at 70 or something like that.

I really really really enjoyed to play on servers that was like that, so I thought about hosting one.

Anybody knows where i can download a server like this? o_O

Best fucking regards
Nofus.

Make your own, you noobs always expect someone to have everything made for you.

And edit everything? That's just useless, Maybe there actually is a finished noob war server. :) Anybody knows where i can download one?

Have you ever downloaded a war server? I havent since 8.00, but then it was many options in config.lua like leves and stuff. Can't be too hard now then.

Make your own, you noobs always expect someone to have everything made for you.
TAUKU IM NOT A NOOB :OUIO:IOI/:& You are mean. I hate you now.

Anywayz, ILL DOWNLOAD A NORMAL WAR SERVER N EDIT IT.

Where do i download a normal war server?

I dont want to earn anything lol, and who the fuck donates on a War server lol. Don't make up stories now. I thought there was some ready Noob war OT.

So you want me to download a normal war and edit it to make you happy? I was just trying to make it easier for myself.

Why do you guys always act like assholes when someone is trying to do it in the easy way. Jeez Me and my friends just wanted to start a Noob OT the way we like it to have fun when we're playing together.

So if you wont help me, then fuck you. I don't want those stupid peoples help anyway. I just wanted to make things easier for myself now you come here and say that i want to earn cash. Btw What's wrong with earning money anyway? It's the players choice to donate or not. Not mine.

Nofus,
I didn't read all of your post, but don't think that i am fucking spammer who always say "fu, i dont help u" etc... ^.^ Just download SimplewarOT and edit it ;) No one won't give u ready ots i think.

Back