• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] MegaOT - Custom Server - 10.77 [Custom Client] [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

ibkfly

Reaction score
MEGAOT.SYTES.NET

Features:

- Custom Map (Parts of Real Map included)
Featuring Three Main Cities (Lava Island, City of Valor and Crystal City) and a small castle where you start off. (More to Come)

- Custom Spells
20ish new balanced spells for each Voc. More spells come as you promote and level.

- Custom Client (MegaOT Client)

- Custom Items
About 300 (Weapons, Armor, Sprites, Effects, Missiles, Teleport Keys, Dolls, Books, Statues, Gems, Stones, Crystals)

- Custom Monsters
Around 100 (Dragons, Elementals, Outlaws, Phoenixes, Titans, Demons, Sorcerers, Juggernauts, Elders, Gladiators, Demonlords, Abominations, Demon Overlords, Demon Princes, Demon Kings)

- Custom Vocations
3 New Vocations! (Dual Wielding Damage Dealing) Blade - (Fist Fighting Force Commanding) Mystic - (Life Draining Vampiric) Eclipse

- Custom Outfits

- Custom Potions and Runes

-Guilds with Guild Master for all vocations

- Item Upgrading System
From +1 to +10! Increasing Attack, Defense or Arm.

- Outfit Bonus System
Various skill and stat bonuses depending on the Outfit.

- 10.77 Mounts
All available with a mount doll.

- Equipment/Weapon Rarity System (5 Tiers)
Equipment you loot in higher levels come in different tiers of rarity and strength (Normal, Rare, Legendary, Epic and Relic)

- Unupgradeable and untradable Ancient Weapons (Rare drops from Selected bosses for level 2000, 4000, 6000, 8000 and 10000. (To Come)

- Custom Quests. Intriguing and challenging Promotion quests for each Promotion. (At level 500, 1300, 3000 and 6000)

- Critical Hits
Crit chance at 15%. Items or skill points can Increase crit rate. Critical Damage depending on the Vocation. Paladins and Blades have Higher Crit DMG. Basic crit dmg is 170%.

- Skill Points for more customization
Building more Health/Mana or advancing your skills can be crucial to your character's strength later on.

- Equipment/Weapon Crafting (Crafting the relic tier Weapons/armor)

- Rune Crafting (Masterful Runes for all vocations)

- No Over Powered Donation Items

- Balanced Vocations

- Second/Third/Fourth Promotions/Jobs

-Unlock New Areas as you Progress

-Join the Council at level 6000 and gain a challenging questline to Hunt Down a Demon prince every 500 Levels.

- Experience from killing players

- Infinite Ammo

- Charge on Runes

- Last Man Standing Event

- Hunger Games Event

Megaot.sytes.net :)

Gallery(Earlygame pictures):

wXYGWOW.jpg

eYGC6CQ.jpg

nJtJ9HZ.jpg

e0ltoSx.jpg

ZzjARZm.jpg

Last edited:
some pics maybe
idk how to report but u get 1 points every time you level up it doesnt motter if you level up 1 or 5 levels you only get 1 point, you should change the font of the letter of the client cuz u cant see what you write

Last edited:
Will do in the morning.

Edit: Skill points bug and tasks bugs have been fixed

You can redownload client, text has been fixed.

Last edited:
This server is very lazily done.
Not even signs to show where everything is. First town is small with TP rooms.
Got kicks and laggs every now and again.
2/10

Hey its the Sorc from earlier. Just thought I should let you know the server is down. Had something to do with the map in Juggernauts, unless there were other people online doing things they shouldn't be. Another guy said his level 20 spell for Blade vocation wasn't working. I'll let you know more when I log back in tomorrow.

Server is online, guys should redownload client if you want to play :)

And yes, definitely going to rework Map around Lava Island :p

Map update and new first promo quest
Bump!
The latest version of the Client is needed as from 12th of July. You will find it on the webpage along with lots of other info. Its not hard to understand this OT if you just read the post on webpage :)

Last edited:
Looking for people to play this ot with me ingame. you cant use regular client to play you will need the custom client and also everything with monsters got teleports on first city. after 1st city you have to explore in 2nd to find monsters and level and craft. If you dont mind giving it a shot and writeing feedback on how he could make ot better that be great.

How can there exist a person this incompitent on mapping?
I can't even walk around anymore, there are barely any squares that allow me to walk on them.
Nice.. snow you added (the reason why i can't walk)

How can there exist a person this incompitent on mapping?
I can't even walk around anymore, there are barely any squares that allow me to walk on them.
Nice.. snow you added (the reason why i can't walk)

you got to download the new client to fix the bug.

Server been offline for most of the day. Server is back online and I intend it to stay that way. Have tweaked a few things, including potions, and made a small map update. New client is available for DL on megaot.sytes.net. I realize people cant log in and help develop/test if they have to DL a new client every other day to avoid debugs, thus I wont make any more .Dat/.Spr related changes for a while...

Anyways BUMP!

ok i will try this out been bored hahahah

what classes need testing? i can pick one of the less played ones lol

The promotion quest is just uugh.
The balistas, rift etc is just annoying.
Getting more hp/mana each level up is cool, but..
And as you can get the promotion at lvl 500, but you need to do quests before even getting the promotion you lose on that hp/mana unless you FORCE yourself to do it.
Gathering the Fire venom is fine and buying the things for 2 mill from the npc in valor is fine.
But the balistas are too tanky.. Frankly, it's boring.
Just standing there pumping mana/hp runes while casting buffs and attacking is just uugh.
It's no challenge, it just feels like im doing the dishes and not playing a good custom (which this is if you count out this promotion mission)

Cmon Ibkfly, get online so i could discuss dmg on the lvl 800 spell.

Ive been in the army since the end of july but im getting some free time in the weekends now. Server will be online most weekends from now on if yall wanna play :)