• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] MegaOT - Custom Server - 10.77 [Custom Client] [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

Dislike the changes from last time I played,less spells for some reason, was fast paced and exciting, goals even to level 1000+.... now it feels slow and impossibly grindy

Dislike the changes from last time I played,less spells for some reason, was fast paced and exciting, goals even to level 1000+.... now it feels slow and impossibly grindy

Nothing from last time you played has been removed, Ive just added more content. Eclipse is the vocation with the least amount of spells though, because im still Making spells for it. The Stages is Abit Lower than before, but if people feel its too grindy i Will Increase them again. Im looking for feedback More than anything, so that's just a Good thing

The server was Down for some hours because of the addition of a New vocation and New effects/items. You should redownload Client from website to avoid lags.