• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter [Available] Shadow's Programming Services

Not available for more tasks, actually i started working on asgard project and V4 is coming very soon, stay tuned and contact me if you are interested in testing with our team ! thanks ^^ Carcoo#2914

This guy sucks, worked with him before, known scammer as well. You can search carcoo/shadow on otacademy, or on these forums and find many times he has had issues with clients. I just recently learned he scammed another guy and threatened to leak his client if he doesn't pay. Should be banned from OTLand IMO.

"Proficient in lua, still learning c++" RED FLAG, my dog is proficient in lua.

This guy sucks, worked with him before, known scammer as well. You can search carcoo/shadow on otacademy, or on these forums and find many times he has had issues with clients. I just recently learned he scammed another guy and threatened to leak his client if he doesn't pay. Should be banned from OTLand IMO.

Well i heard the same multiple times from people saying hes not capable of some stuff but still asks to get paid even tho he knows he cant do it, and once you ask for refund he threatens people to leak all of their files if they chargeback. But idk if its true tho, thats what i heard, so i would be safe if someone tries to order his services

:eek: i remember i refunded you why are you mad + you got some work done in 2020… you are dead man.

+ m its the threads by jerOp he just mentioned me because adversario decided to work eithnme after he scammed him 550 usd for otbr installation,also the thread shows that he scammed me i suggest to re read how because its not acceptable to threaten me like that, even when i searched for my name i just found the threads where he learned some basics.
Post automatically merged:

Well i heard the same multiple times from people saying hes not capable of some stuff but still asks to get paid even tho he knows he cant do it, and once you ask for refund he threatens people to leak all of their files if they chargeback. But idk if its true tho, thats what i heard, so i would be safe if someone tries to order his services
XD

Here you go, now you see why i ask to get paid forward @jdre even after doing extra work decided to refund his payment and block me when im done, don’t work for tibiawr

PS: it is the same guy i threatened to release his files just because he doesn't want to pay, so im really releasing his files for not paying and im not calling it back. unless he pay what i owe him

Last edited by a moderator:
Here you go, now you see why i ask to get paid forward @jdre even after doing extra work decided to refund his payment and block me when im done, don’t work for tibiawr

PS: it is the same guy i threatened to release his files just because he doesn't want to pay, so im really releasing his files for not paying and im not calling it back. unless he pay what i owe him
What the hell is wrong with this community? Why is OpenTibia becoming the most inbred place.
Chargebacks for people's work, Threatening to release all of someone's code for lack of payment.

I've been shafted by people trying to refund payments and not once have I thought I know I'll release all their project.
One thing I take pride in, is I speak the truth and don't care if people don't like me for it, but people who know me trust they won't be shafted by me even if they give me full projects etc.

This community amazes me more and more each day.

What the hell is wrong with this community? Why is OpenTibia becoming the most inbred place.
Chargebacks for people's work, Threatening to release all of someone's code for lack of payment.

I've been shafted by people trying to refund payments and not once have I thought I know I'll release all their project.
One thing I take pride in, is I speak the truth and don't care if people don't like me for it, but people who know me trust they won't be shafted by me even if they give me full projects etc.

This community amazes me more and more each day.
Sorry Lee, scammer must pay for their doings.

Once you scam you have to pay for your intentions and ppls time you spent pointlessly

This whole situation between Shadow_ & Jdre has been, for the most part, an unfortunate misunderstanding.
I have personally watched this situation unfold from start to finish and can say with absolute confidence that there was never any intention of Jdre to scam Shadow_. Unfortunately due to these misunderstandings, communication has broken down between the two of them and so I have stepped in to make this right.

• The job has been completed by Shadow_ and independently verified by me as conforming with the client request.
  • The task has been delivered.
  • As of right now the task has been paid for in full by me. I will collect payment from Jdre myself later.

Furthermore, I have read through the threads that people have mentioned regarding Shadow_/Carcoo and can see no evidence anywhere that he has ever scammed anybody. If you can point to some actual evidence i'll happily alter my post here, but as it stands I don't think anybody should be calling him a scammer - you're just damaging somebodies reputation for no reason. I personally have not had any negative experience with him.

To summarize:
  • Jdre hasn't scammed Shadow_/Carcoo
  • Shadow_/Carcoo completed the task he was given and has been paid for his work
  • Everything else is due to unfortunate misunderstandings

I urge all people involved to leave this here and not to escalate any further with any slander. I recommend that people alter their posts to remove any slander. It will only tarnish your own reputations.

Note: I am cross-posting this between threads and the OTA discord.

If u want to work with that person only do via remote control programs he will not hesitate to steal your files and sell them for others, wish everybody good luck with that person.

1662334036367.png

If u want to work with that person only do via remote control programs he will not hesitate to steal your files and sell them for others, wish everybody good luck with that person.
i believe all of those are clients files, why i didn't leak any yet you think ? + really who are you i never worked with you even lol

The fact that u still hold those files says it all LMAO i highly doubt all those files are on going orders

Here u tried to make a quick cash after client send u his client based on otcv8 but at the end it was way to custom modified so u dropped it

The grave is getting deeper

The fact that u still hold those files says it all LMAO i highly doubt all those files are on going orders

Here u tried to make a quick cash after client send u his client based on otcv8 but at the end it was way to custom modified so u dropped it

The grave is getting deeper
You good in recovering, then you know that this guy owes me money he refunded thats why i did that with him, [[[i keep their files because those are the clients who i work with too and they ask me for multiple tasks]]]

— forgot to mention that i just asked for the money that he did refund after he received the files.

You good in recovering, then you know that this guy owes me money he refunded thats why i did that with him, [[[i keep their files because those are the clients who i work with too and they ask me for multiple tasks]]]

— forgot to mention that i just asked for the money that he did refund after he received the files.
U started selling his client before u completed his task thats why he dropped u after it got reported to him, i dont give a single sh** about u all i wanted here is to spread awerness to everyone so person with at least 1 iq will not bother him self with a person like you good bye that is all from me.

I felt the need to leave an input here, since moderation I talked to didn't respond. (I didn't expect a response either)
Story part
Long time ago (about a year) I ordered a buy/sell char for my webpage through @Shadow_ I followed his rules and trusted the process to pay in advance(I'm never doing that before I see the finished product again, neither should you!).
I had clear intentions of what I wanted, so i told him exactly what and he started to fiddle, he kept posting updates of tiny parts he made, sometimes just minutes or seconds inbetween.(I like to get notified with the process, but to my preference only when there actually has happend bigger changes or when I need to take action.) Pretty much annoyingly he sent unfinished pieces(raw code, probably in hope of me being ok of an unfinished script). When I later on told him I'm not satisfied, he dissapeared for a certain time, to come back a month later to tell me that he went into hospital.(My belief is that this was an bullshit excuse, but thats also my POV) I told him It was okay but to please inform about situations like this since the amount of money I sent was huge (exactly 140USD) and the script was needed for the server launch which was in 2~ months.
It continued then as before, me asking of a finished product, him adding as of what he could due to his knowledge but never getting to the finished product until he told me that he is not a style editor, he does PHP(I wouldnt say he does PHP, after some googling on the code I did see it was a copy&paste from gesioraac, something extremely old and then edited) and what I wanted is not something that he does. After that I said I am not happy with the product still and I didnt pay for this, I was very clear yet again of what I wanted. Shadow_ then got angry and said 'im not adding these extra features' and you already have the script. I said Im soo tired of this convo as it got rather ugly almost at all times and let him know I want the money back rather. His response: he did the job and he wont do that aaaaand the script works(no it doesnt).
About a month later I found the exact same useless script added to MYAACs gith rep, I haven't even confronted Shadow_ about this. Picture of the finished product:
unknown.png

tl;dr part and my conclusion of Shadow_
-His ego is too big of what he is able to accomplish.
-He might release the work of what he got paid to do private(without ur knowledge).
-He has 0 customer service attitude.
-In Sweden, what he does, this is pure fraud.

Total conclusion: NOT recommended

Last edited:
I felt the need to leave an input here, since moderation I talked to didn't respond.
Story part
Long time ago (about a year) I ordered a buy/sell char for my webpage through @Shadow_ I followed his rules and trusted the process to pay in advance(I'm never doing that before I see the finished product again, neither should you!).
I had clear intentions of what I wanted, so i told him exactly what and he started to fiddle, he kept posting updates of tiny parts he made, sometimes just minutes or seconds inbetween.(I like to get notified with the process, but to my preference only when there actually has happend bigger changes or when I need to take action.) Pretty much annoyingly he sent unfinished pieces(raw code, probably in hope of me being ok of an unfinished script). When I later on told him I'm not satisfied, he dissapeared for a certain time, to come back a month later to tell me that he went into hospital.(My belief is that this was an bullshit excuse, but thats also my POV) I told him It was okay but to please inform about situations like this since the amount of money I sent was huge (exactly 140USD) and the script was needed for the server launch which was in 2~ months.
It continued then as before, me asking of a finished product, him adding as of what he could due to his knowledge but never getting to the finished product until he told me that he is not a style editor, he does PHP(I wouldnt say he does PHP, after some googling on the code I did see it was a copy&paste from gesioraac, something extremely old and then edited) and what I wanted is not something that he does. After that I said I am not happy with the product still and I didnt pay for this, I was very clear yet again of what I wanted. Shadow_ then got angry and said 'im not adding these extra features' and you already have the script. I said Im soo tired of this convo as it got rather ugly almost at all times and let him know I want the money back rather. His response: he did the job and he wont do that aaaaand the script works(no it doesnt).
About a month later I found the exact same useless script added to MYAACs gith rep, I haven't even confronted Shadow_ about this. Picture of the finished product:
View attachment 70356

tl;dr part and my conclusion of Shadow_
-His ego is too big of what he is able to accomplish.
-He might release the work of what he got paid to do private(without ur knowledge).
-He has 0 customer service attitude.
-In Sweden, what he does, this is pure fraud.

Total conclusion: NOT recommended
The code wasn’t exclusive, you don’t buy me and you buy my services, you received a working characters auction system that works with myAAC so really what is your problem🤣

NOT accepting anymore tasks from ppl that i don’t know i will say im good with the customers i got and my clients they know what I'm doing and they respect my work, so no-more tasks accepted from OTLand i see alot of shit here and there.

Moderation will never reply do you know why? Because you received your order already + i gave the code myself to slawkens he can confirm that

Again :
NOT accepting anymore tasks from ppl that i don’t know i will say im good with the customers i got and my clients they know what I'm doing and they respect my work, so no-more tasks accepted from OTLand i see alot of shit here and there.

Pretty sure thats what we both wanted, I could find a better more stable communities to talk, find real friends, get hired and hire so whatever you were guys trying to do you couldn’t get it done yet, i don’t mind if this account get banned too i dont care about this community anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
The code wasn’t exclusive, you don’t buy me and you buy my services, you received a working characters auction system that works with myAAC so really what is your problem🤣

Moderation will never reply do you know why? Because you received your order already + i gave the code myself to slawkens he can confirm that

Again :

Pretty sure thats what we both wanted, I could find a better more stable communities to talk, find real friends, get hired and hire so whatever you were guys trying to do you couldn’t get it done yet, i don’t mind if this account get banned too i dont care about this community anymore
My problem? That is that you are not respectfull enough to yourself to take criticism, your response to my message is to lash out and blame the entire community instead of pulling up your big boy pants and do whats right. I am sure karma will do the rest of the work here needed.

i believe all of those are clients files, why i didn't leak any yet you think ? + really who are you i never worked with you even lol
You still threatened to leak someone elses files. That in itself isn't something that builds trust for a client. Especially when you admitted it in your own services thread.
I'm all for if a client doesn't pay and you want to give out/resell the code that wasn't paid for but not threatening to leak their whole client that they probably paid other people for, which they most likely still sell to others people.

I cannot comment on other peoples experiences and I have never worked with shadow.
Just stating the obvious.

@Mjmackan
I don't know why, but the big boy pants comment really made me chuckle.

Great dude, i used him for couple of jobs and more in the future, takes the job seriously and does his best!

Recommended ++

Back