• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Not Fair!

Bug Death

• I should get my stuff back and they should delete the bug

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No I shouldn't get by stuff back and they should delete the bug

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • No they shouldn't give me my things back and they shouldn't delete the bug

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlianin

....Pwnz....
Senator
Reaction score
OMFG I WAS FUCKING KICKED WHILE DRAGGY HUNT! -.-.-.- I CAN'T BELIVE THAT, I COULDN'T LOGIN AGAIN AND WHEN I LOGGED IN I WAS DEAD. TALATUREN FIX THAT FUCKING BUG AND GIMME MY LVLS, SKILLS AND ML BACK.... It can't be that because of the fucking program I die and I don't get my shit back.

What happened:
I started hunting a draggy, It was in red so I began following it. Somewhy JI got kicked and I couldn't login (this has been a bug reported for a long time). I lost 2 lvls, 2 sword skills and 1 shield skill.

Thats what happened. If you are happy about this Talaturen, then this ot is really bugged. Fix this and gimme my stuff back because this was all the programming's fault not mine.

@Edited
Do you think it is fair enough that I should get my stuff back? Then vote on the poll!

Sorry but death is a part of the game, so are the bugs(nowadays). I am sorry for your death and losses but it wouldn't be right to give your stuff back. And you shouldn't blame Talaturen on this one, blame the server. Yeah he programmed it but he never forced you to play :p

Btw are you sure it was a bug that killed you? You said you got kicked, why do you think it's a bug?

Sure this is not fair but this happends all the time in ots :>

Sorry once again for your losses.

Well i think he shouldent give back your items but atleast fix the bug..

if he gives the items more and more people would complain and it wouldent be fair!

Keep fighting Sir herik ;p I know it's not funny to play when you've lost your stuff but I would of continue anyways.

Don't blame Talaturen, no need to be rude. You're not alone with that problem you know, we just don't whine about it. Anyway, I think they will fix the "login-after-kick" bugg as soon as possible.

:eek:

Indeed.. But I do believe there is a bug which kicks you, I get kicked several times and then need to wait 15 min.. While I never, never get kicked on other servers, nothing wrong with my internet

OMFG I WAS FUCKING KICKED WHILE DRAGGY HUNT! -.-.-.- I CAN'T BELIVE THAT, I COULDN'T LOGIN AGAIN AND WHEN I LOGGED IN I WAS DEAD. TALATUREN FIX THAT FUCKING BUG AND GIMME MY LVLS, SKILLS AND ML BACK.... It can't be that because of the fucking program I die and I don't get my shit back.

What happened:
I started hunting a draggy, It was in red so I began following it. Somewhy JI got kicked and I couldn't login (this has been a bug reported for a long time). I lost 2 lvls, 2 sword skills and 1 shield skill.

Thats what happened. If you are happy about this Talaturen, then this ot is really bugged. Fix this and gimme my stuff back because this was all the programming's fault not mine.

@Edited
Do you think it is fair enough that I should get my stuff back? Then vote on the poll!
HAHAH? You must be a fucking noob.
Yeah, sad story..
cry
a
river

build
a
bridge

and
get
over
it

Closed.

I'm starting to lvl again and the Exp lose rate will be lowered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back