• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Notepad++ OT Script plugin (all TFS Versions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zisly

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I now made this for all TFS versions of crying damson and mystic spirit.

How to setup
  • Open Notepad++ if you don't already have it download it here.
  • Go and click Settings and then Preferences.
  • Click on Backup- Auto-completion
    user5993pic219212499203.jpg
  • Check the boxes so it's like on the image I just showed and save.
  • Ok, now you have enabled it, now you need to download the lists, check the attachments at the bottom of .
  • When you have downloaded the lists extract them to (only the files, not the folder)Notepad++\plugins\APIs\
  • When you want to use a specific version just rename it to lua.xml

REP++ IS GLADLY ACCEPTED

Attachments

• With parameters.rar
    61.9 KB · Views: 420 · VirusTotal
  • Without Parameters.rar
    50.4 KB · Views: 87 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
wtf...

"Open Notepad++ if you don't already have it download it here."
Ok, can you hyperlink the "here" part. confused me when it said that and it had no hyperlink. anyways, is there an actual .exe file that I need to download? I only saw lua.xml... Please post the download link, I really need this program (editing .xml and .lua files sux with notepad).

"Open Notepad++ if you don't already have it download it here."
Ok, can you hyperlink the "here" part. confused me when it said that and it had no hyperlink. anyways, is there an actual .exe file that I need to download? I only saw lua.xml... Please post the download link, I really need this program (editing .xml and .lua files sux with notepad).
There is no .exe, I explained what to do with the .xml files in the little tutorial.
The site is down thats because it doesn't work, I'll fix it when I come back unless some mod has downloaded both versions and feels like attaching them.

LnaSoft Downloads don't work anymore :(

this is sucks, download not working and all your links on all your theard not working.

Download fixed, check first post.

hey man what no parters or somthing mean?:S

Parameters*

If you want the one with the parameters the functions will look like this:
PlayerAddExp(cid, exp)

If you use without parameters it will just look like this:
PlayerAddExp

Why don't you update this thread and make make 0.3.6pl1 and 0.4..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back