• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Npc Dont show

DannyA

Reaction score
Hello, I'm kinda new here so I don't quite understand a lot of things, but anyways I opened a rlmap server 10.98 and cant see a single npc not sure what's the problem here tbh, on remere map the npc are there so I know its something in my NPC files inside of my data folder

Thank you

Last edited:
Solution
Thats the one I have and removed all the ussless npcs but then there are still a lot missing and I just wanted to learn how to fix it so I can do that for future
Well, either you go hunting google / otland for the remaining npc's you're missing, or create them yourself.

Unfortunately that's really the only 2 options unless someone comes along with a full datapack and releases it to the community.
Hello, I'm kinda new here so I don't quite understand a lot of things, but anyways I opened a rlmap server 10.98 and cant see a single npc not sure what's the problem here tbh, on remere map the npc are there so I know its something in my NPC files inside of my data folder

Thank you
download the attached file from here.

The npc folder appears to be fairly complete.

No idea how many errors it has or anything, but at the very least you'll have something instead of nothing. xP

download the attached file from here.

The npc folder appears to be fairly complete.

No idea how many errors it has or anything, but at the very least you'll have something instead of nothing. xP
Thats the one I have and removed all the ussless npcs but then there are still a lot missing and I just wanted to learn how to fix it so I can do that for future

Well, either you go hunting google / otland for the remaining npc's you're missing, or create them yourself.

Unfortunately that's really the only 2 options unless someone comes along with a full datapack and releases it to the community.

Solution

ok Thank you :D

Back