• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC Look Type Generator

jo3bingham

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
jo3bingham
Instructions:
If you can't understand how to use this program please read this.
Please be logged in to either Tibia or an OT to use this to its full potential.

Your Outfit:
Click the Retrive Outfit button to grab the info of your characters current outfit.
Click the Save button to get the looktype code copied to your computers clipboard. (Explained in a message box when the button is pressed.)

Others Outfit:
Click the Retrieve Others button to grab all the players on your screen and display them in the list box.
Click on the player of your choice in the list box to grab the info of their outfit.
Click the Save button to get the looktype code copied to your computers clipboard. (Explained in a message box when the button is pressed.)

Custom Outfit:
Click the Preview button to display your custom outfit on your character.

Requests to add to program:
  1. Auto change looktype in selected NPC (me)
  2. Make outfits like in the Tibia client (me)

NPC Look Type Generator V1.0.0
NPC Look Type Generator for 8.22
NPC Look Type Generator for 8.31

Jo3

Last edited:
Thanks so freakin' much! I've been looking for a program like this for atleast 2 months now, thanks!

Just a little suggestion for ya, for the custom outfit, add a panel where you can choose the color and outfit types, and preview them directly. Would be awesome.

Thanks once again.

\\Empty

Last edited:
Very nice indeed!

Make as Empty said, and it could be improved later to work for monster outfits etc too :D

Thanks everyone! I'm going to work on what Empty said. Which is what I meant by my request (Make outfits like in the Tibia client (me)).

Thanks again,
Jo3

example

<npc name="xxxxxx" script="data/npc/scripts/xxxx.lua" autowalk="1" floorchange="0" access="5" level="1" maglevel="1">
<health now="150" max="150"/>
<look type="73" head="0" body="0" legs="0" feet="0" addons="0"/>
</npc>

at the npc name="xxxxxx" it will change the name to example jocke

when you press save it will say

attention

the line: <npc name="jocke" script="data/npc/scripts/xxxx.lua" autowalk="1" floorchange="0" access="5" level="1" maglevel="1">
<health now="150" max="150"/>
</npc>
has been copied to your clipboard.
Open the NPC you wish to change the outfit , name of paste (ctrl +B) the code over the old one.

Last edited:
As of right now the only line copied to your clipboard is
Code:
I'm currently working on a full NPC Maker where you'll be able to make a complete NPC with the program. This is just so you can make an outfit for your NPC quickly.

Jo3

Any ETA on the out of game outfit generator? ;) Would be a great thing to have now that I've gotta make like 10 NPCs. >.<

noone ask but i scan:D

File: NPC_Look_Type_Generator.exe
MD5: d1e059260b8aa5098faff4597f5e2efd
Packers detected: -
[AD]
Scanner results
Scan taken on 15 Jun 2008 08:10:18 (GMT)
A-Squared Found nothing
AntiVir Found nothing
ArcaVir Found nothing
Avast Found nothing
AVG Antivirus Found nothing
BitDefender Found nothing
ClamAV Found nothing
CPsecure Found nothing
Dr.Web Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus Found nothing
Fortinet Found nothing