• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NPC] Narozia NPCs

Zonet

Web Developer
Reaction score
I got the full rl npcs but i dont really like them :p

I'm now just requesting something.

a NPC Pack. i want the NPCs like SoftCores, Narozia and Nysacia have..

I want the same.
I've seen that syphera got the NPCs too so i think you can download them anywhere but i dont know where :p

If you got them or you know the Link to download, Thanks !

POST THE LINK HERE OR ON PM!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Anyways I suggest you do not trade with Zonet, seriously, idc if you release the npcs publicly but do not trade with Zonet. Zonet tries to scam you if he says 'i gief u rl tib npcs!!!'.

Anyways I suggest you do not trade with Zonet, seriously, idc if you release the npcs publicly but do not trade with Zonet. Zonet tries to scam you if he says 'i gief u rl tib npcs!!!'.

and why should Zonet scam. Maybe he will be better than your server. and it is you who are scams all about it!

You are just saying that because i wrote in your thread that you are a scammer..

i ain't.. i'm talking only the truth..

Who lured Kiper?

Hmm, say what i've scammed people with?

oohh, naab;)

Back