• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua Npc Problem

ahrus

Reaction score
Hello, I would like some help with this problem:
(I have searched and tried diferent scripts)

When I sell something to my npc that buys loot, with the trade window and for example I have boots of haste on and boots of haste on my backpack as well, I select sell 1 boh and the npc buys both of them, and if you sell it with the npc channel instead it buys correctly, only 1 pair.

So I don't know if its something simple or complicated please help me.

Info:
TFS 3.4

Npc system of tfs too.

script:

Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)            end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)            end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)    npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)    end
function onThink()                        npcHandler:onThink()                        end

local shopModule = ShopModule:new()
npcHandler:addModule(shopModule)

shopModule:addSellableItem({'sword', 'sword'},                               2376, 25,        'sword')
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

I didnt include the rest of the items, the format is the same
Thanks in advance :)

Back