• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Npc Problem

endi232a

Reaction score
My npc's don't want answer to me. I'm using The Forgotten Server 0.2.2 SQL.
I've added custom npcs' from other server and I can't buy premmy and promote now.

I've added custom npcs' from other server and I can't buy premmy and promote now.

endi232a said:
Same happens to me help me to plz

endi232a said:
Same happens to me help me to plz

Open a forgotten NPC and then another NPC from another server, there might be some differences in the scripts so just try to rewrithe them some, not that hard.

Open a forgotten NPC and then another NPC from another server, there might be some differences in the scripts so just try to rewrithe them some, not that hard.

yeah that my work.. I did the same and work for me perfectly

yeah that my work.. I did the same and work for me perfectly

Back