• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter [Npc Scripter] The forgotten Realms

Zapatch

Reaction score
Hello Otland.

Now me and MrSheen have been working on our ot for a loong time and now we are getting closer to open it. But as we are only 2 working it starting to get hard.
MrSheen is making the website he also code our server and do some scripting. I'm the mapper and work full time on creating an 100% custom map that you have never seen before. Well time for some server info maybe?

The server will be 100% serius so we want 100% serious team members to.
Exp: between 2-5x maybe.
Client: 8.11
Server: The forgotten server. (Best server out there atm)

If you got more questions about the server just write them in here and I'll try to answer them.

What we want from the Npc scripter: You have to speak fluenty English and know how to make custom npc's as we want them, you have to use your own fantasy when making npc dialogs.
Please fill in this when you apply.

Name:
Examples (can take them in pm):
How serius are you between a scale 1-10?:

Remember only serious people may join.

Pic of minimap:
minimapjw8.png

I think you shoud removed 50% of the water, its too much, if you remove some, your computer will be able to run more players :)

Its a bit uneccesary much water, when playing ingame you won't be able to see water squares thats further than 10 sqm away from u? Just a tip :) But looks great :)

I think you shoud removed 50% of the water, its too much, if you remove some, your computer will be able to run more players :)

Its a bit uneccesary much water, when playing ingame you won't be able to see water squares thats further than 10 sqm away from u? Just a tip :) But looks great :)

If i remove water and you walk in a cave -1 you can sometimes see water above you if you know what i mean. and i'm going to build new islands and so at some places where it is much water :p

Thanks for comments anyway but I still need an npc scripter.

Maybe he did colour it with Paint ^_^?
So maybe it's not water..

But the last post of him says he fixed it so :thumbup:
Nice map indeed.

If i remove water and you walk in a cave -1 you can sometimes see water above you if you know what i mean. and i'm going to build new islands and so at some places where it is much water :p

Thanks for comments anyway but I still need an npc scripter.

when you move to a cave is z + 1 not -1 :p

when you move to a cave is z + 1 not -1 :p

.... You cant get more offtopic then that? When you go underground ofc you say -1 and so on, same in the edior when you go to the option change floor it says -. Well back to topic i'm still looking for an npc scripter.

.... You cant get more offtopic then that? When you go underground ofc you say -1 and so on, same in the edior when you go to the option change floor it says -. Well back to topic i'm still looking for an npc scripter.

Well you dont know anything about how the server works.

have you seen any time, the most classic line
Code:
{x=1000, y=1000, z=7}
why 7?
also if you going to base your answer in your editor look at the corner of the editor and then you will see that when you go to a cave (what you called -1) the numer get +1, what i mean if you are in floor 7 and you go 1 floor down look at the corner (where x,y,x are show) the z number will be 8.

the top floor is 0 the central floor is 7 and the bottom floor is 15. :)

Owned

Well you dont know anything about how the server works.

have you seen any time, the most classic line
Code:
{x=1000, y=1000, z=7}
why 7?
also if you going to base your answer in your editor look at the corner of the editor and then you will see that when you go to a cave (what you called -1) the numer get +1, what i mean if you are in floor 7 and you go 1 floor down look at the corner (where x,y,x are show) the z number will be 8.

the top floor is 0 the central floor is 7 and the bottom floor is 15. :)

Owned

But he means in standard logical way... 0 is parter, -1 floor, +1 floor etc.
I'm sure he know that in editor its inversed. :thumbup:

Back