• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Npc SellAll Problem

Lbtg

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hi :)

i use 10.98 1.4 tfs

I got a problem with npc's..

If i have example 2000 black pearls and go npc and click button 'Sell All' it sells only 1 stack of 100 black pearls, so in order to sell now 2000 black pearls, i must click button Sell All 20x times...

Any way this button 'sell all ' works like it shoud ? on 1 click sells all 2000 black pearl for example?

Idk what file shoud i post, and what need to be edited, please tell me i post it up.

Thanks in advance!

I don't know about selling and buying through windows, but I know that it is possible to sell through dialogue. For example, 'So-and-so: Hi, NPC: Hello, welcome. I'm looking for items.' So and so: 'SELL black pearls.' NPC: 'Are you sure you want to sell black pearls?' So and so: 'YES.' And he sold 2 thousand black pearls, that's it. If you want, I can do it for you.

I don't know about selling and buying through windows, but I know that it is possible to sell through dialogue. For example, 'So-and-so: Hi, NPC: Hello, welcome. I'm looking for items.' So and so: 'SELL black pearls.' NPC: 'Are you sure you want to sell black pearls?' So and so: 'YES.' And he sold 2 thousand black pearls, that's it. If you want, I can do it for you.
but there is button sell all and i think it shoud work good, since it counts and show all items in price and main price : but on on click sells only 1 stack of some items... :(

up ;( please help

Check my GitHub issue and the comments. I have put a version of sell all function that fixes your problem by iterating the stack of items and selling 100 by 100

Check my GitHub issue and the comments. I have put a version of sell all function that fixes your problem by iterating the stack of items and selling 100 by 100
thanks for all ,

but to clearify for me, to make it work i need edit my client yes ?

Back