• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPCS NOSTALRIUS

Igor Milagres

Reaction score
Hello, I added the Yalahar map to my TFS 1.2 Nostalrius server, I would like to add the Yalahar NPCs to it, but Nostalrius uses the (.npc) format for NPCs and not the standard (.xml), is there any tool or How to convert NPCs from (.xml) to (.npc) or would I have to create each NPC I would like to add to my server one by one?
Can anyone tell me?

Hello, I added the Yalahar map to my TFS 1.2 Nostalrius server, I would like to add the Yalahar NPCs to it, but Nostalrius uses the (.npc) format for NPCs and not the standard (.xml), is there any tool or How to convert NPCs from (.xml) to (.npc) or would I have to create each NPC I would like to add to my server one by one?
Can anyone tell me?
you need to go to the Yalahari.npc files and add the coordinates manually, this is not difficult.

Name = "Yalahari"
Outfit = (130,78-0-49-95)
Home = [33312,31762,7]
Radius = 3

Edit the 'home' line.

Noztslrius os a paon in the ass since there are no content and you have to re do everything unless you know how to program in order to convert XML Lua npcs to noztslrius the same for everything map items.srv etc etc

Back