• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC's

Ahxee

Reaction score
My addon, rune seller, and aol NPC's are messed up. Can someone post exactly wut to type into each npc file or just send the entire file. I would like my rune seller to sell runes 100x and my addon npc to just sell addons.

Thank you! :)

My addon, rune seller, and aol NPC's are messed up. Can someone post exactly wut to type into each npc file or just send the entire file. I would like my rune seller to sell runes 100x and my addon npc to just sell addons.

Thank you! :)

I also have this problem on TFS 0.2 patch 14. I am pretty sure many others have this problem to.

It would be really nice if someone could just post some examples (not selling everything) just to show how it is made.

Edit: it seems like for the selling/buying npcs you need to say "trade" now and a trade menu comes up and you can buy items that way now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom