• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint [NS SPARKZ] Report!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranyo13

ManCausingMayhem
Reaction score
Hello otlanders,
Here's what happened..
I was just advertising my open tibia server on this forum, when someone comes and talk to me in arabic on my own thread, i was like wtf i wanna report this guy..
He started threatning me, and showin me that he has hack skills but doesn't, an example, he sent me a message in arabic telling me what company is helping me creating an ot, and then came to my thread telling me to take care of my ot, how would he have any skills of hacking ots when he doesn't even know how to put an ot up
Well, i would like to report him,
First, for posting on my thread and sending me messages in arabic, im from egypt, but i dont like talkin a foreign language on english forums.
Second, for threatning me and warning for getting my ot hacked.
Thanks in advance and sorry if i posted this thread in the wrong section,
Ranyo13

For more info: (Scroll down to his posts.)
http://otland.net/f43/usa-8-6-sacredglobe-high-exp-fun-999x-105373/index5.html

Last edited:
Ms8sh.png

There is a reason for this button.

Well,u guy's Dont understand wt i told him in arabic He starting insulting me And i just Told him in arabic What Company are u using For Hosting That's All ask ur arab Friend's too and They will tell u

Well,u guy's Dont understand wt i told him in arabic
That's the problem right there. You must speak English and only English on such boards. The only public area you're allowed to speak other languages on are the native chatboards.

#Thread:
Next time use the report button Korrex highlighted above.

Thread closed.

BTW: I cleaned your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.