• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Nuff for 2 premmy scrolls?

Rosestylah

Rozestylez bch
Reaction score
4drp0.png

xu1yc.png

29.2kk + some rares.
for 2 premmy scrolls on Harmonia?
We use middleman ofcourse.

It's optional pvp server, there's no 'no-pvp' servers anymore. Time to update your brains. Some ppl prefer this kind of servers and idk why you spam here o_O

You can always warmode in non-pvp if you really want to pk, but everybody wants to hunt in peace, right? ;)

If you give me that, but take the thunder hammer away and add me a royal crossbow and dark lord's cape i will give you 2 premium scroll in Harmonia. But as a middleperson i need Hani.

If you give me that, but take the thunder hammer away and add me a royal crossbow and dark lord's cape i will give you 2 premium scroll in Harmonia. But as a middleperson i need Hani.

Well gl with the Hani part since she said she doesnt want to participate in such a trades. So you better try ask som other GM or Otland Tutor.

"wtf" was my thought before I noticed this was posted in a server board and not the premium board xD

Back