• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OB Ab carlin

my view just vent there for fun
if i destroy anything just can say sorry

Frontline_vs._Malmvagen_Flippare.cam

againtheirob.cam

lol at the combo from both sides on me when i took skull haha

The battle's overall was really fun, tho its really annyoing when people skullbashing and mwalling just to destroy. Hope that people some day realize that its just childish to destroy others battle..

The battle's overall was really fun, tho its really annyoing when people skullbashing and mwalling just to destroy. Hope that people some day realize that its just childish to destroy others battle..

Yea I hate retards who mwall and skullbash during obs >< *cough* Berylia *cough*

Tho it was most people from old Ad Infinitum which destroyed, like Crypt Shambler, Madness etc.

Yea but still...that retard berylia was helping you guys. He even said "aff i forgot to heal you" to kafferast when he died.

Yea but still...that retard berylia was helping you guys. He even said "aff i forgot to heal you" to kafferast when he died.

that was pure irony lmao, didn't you see at the start when they were argueing?
and you can also see that he attaacked kafferast when he died

Oh gawd! Stop telling that someone helped eachother, they were all there to get some exp on the white skulls. No one was with the other one or something.

that was pure irony lmao, didn't you see at the start when they were argueing?
and you can also see that he attaacked kafferast when he died

15:21 You deal 311 damage to Lokie.
15:21 You deal 257 damage to Lokie.
15:21 You deal 261 damage to Lokie.

Nah, actually he was attacking Lokie.

Back
Top Bottom