• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling ObjectBuilder-ItemEditor 0.4.0.1 with Malucoos´s OTX Server

Selenia-Global

Selenia-Global.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Everybody! :D!

ObjectBuilder Fails? Can not Open ObjectBuilder on version 10.00-10.100-1000?
Well now after some research im coming across multiple(new) post about how to get the ObjectBuilder Editor to get it to work with Malucoos OTX Server, here is a simple trick that I think is the easiest!
1.- Open your ObjectBuilder Editor
2.- Go try loading the files from your Server (where you keep your .dat, .spr, etc files)
2.5.- It will tell you something about how its not supported, and it will show you the signatures(copy those)!
---------
3.- Open where you installed ( keep) you ObjecBuilder Files!
4.- Open the "versions".xml File! (use sublimetext or notepad plus plus) then go to the very end and change the value to those who match the version you are trying to use!
5.- Open the first files that werent loading (using those from topic related Malucoos OTX Server)
Done :D!!

Now, I really dont know how to get ItemEditor 0.4.0.1 to work !... Could you pls help me?

I get this message

"Could not find a plugin that could handle client version 62"
*could you possibly do some kind of small tutorial*? it would be awesome!
Thanks in advance!
Kind regards!!
-dredds

Last edited:
Hello Everybody! :D!

ObjectBuilder Fails? Can not Open ObjectBuilder on version 10.00-10.100-1000?
Well now after some research im coming across multiple(new) post about how to get the ObjectBuilder Editor to get it to work with Malucoos OTX Server, here is a simple trick that I think is the easiest!
1.- Open your ObjectBuilder Editor
2.- Go try loading the files from your Server (where you keep your .dat, .spr, etc files)
2.5.- It will tell you something about how its not supported, and it will show you the signatures(copy those)!
---------
3.- Open where you installed ( keep) you ObjecBuilder Files!
4.- Open the "versions".xml File! (use sublimetext or notepad plus plus) then go to the very end and change the value to those who match the version you are trying to use!
5.- Open the first files that werent loading (using those from topic related Malucoos OTX Server)
Done :D!!

Now, I really dont know how to get ItemEditor 0.4.0.1 to work !... Could you pls help me?

I get this message

"Could not find a plugin that could handle client version 62"
*could you possibly do some kind of small tutorial*? it would be awesome!
Thanks in advance!
Kind regards!!
-dredds

Hey buddy. I know it's an older topic, but I ran into the same issue.
I found a very simple solution to this, It's been a headache to me but I found it to be easily solvable :D

All you have to do is open your Item Editor folder, go to Plugins
and edit "PluginThree".
Where you see this line:

<client version="1098" description="Client 10.98" otbversion="57" datsignature="42A3" sprsignature="57BBD603"/>

Just change "otbversion="57" to otbversion="62"

Should end up like this:
<client version="1098" description="Client 10.98" otbversion="62" datsignature="42A3" sprsignature="57BBD603"/>

Hopefully this should help someone who runs across the same issue.

Back