• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OTClient ODB Files outfits with mounts

potinho

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello everyone, everything good?

I have a pretty cool outfit system on my 7.6 server and I got outfits on some forums that already come with a random mount. This could add tasks to my RPG, whoever has outfits already with the mount built in could share with me? They are like this:

1651357815785.png

Hello everyone, everything good?

I have a pretty cool outfit system on my 7.6 server and I got outfits on some forums that already come with a random mount. This could add tasks to my RPG, whoever has outfits already with the mount built in could share with me? They are like this:

View attachment 67457
could you share yours pls?

i don't care i can convert but i use 7.72 too have added mount system but don't want to use normal cipsoft addons mounts
i think you re using same version as me

thank bro butvthose are the ones from tibia and are fitted on mount why to do that ? you should simply add the normal outfits and then the mounts + the source system it would be easier.

Back