• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster <---- Offer

OtVarsity

Ot Lander, Ot Fans Sux
Reaction score
I'am offering my services to host any server.
I can host RL Maps if you want or more.

Im offering 1 year of free hosting and the pay...
We shall talk about the price.

Here's the information of my hosting PC.

Ram:
9 gb Ram
Graphic Card:
nVidia latests
Internet connection:
100 mbps connection
Physical memory:
330 GB of memory
Processors:
3 processors
CPU speed:
3.35 GHz
Operating system:
Linux Debian

It's a desktop.
Any thing post here.

Last edited:
First of all. I don't think people will trust someone that has just made his first post. At least I wouldn't. Maybe you should get to know some people, so people can recommend you before you attempt to get a team.

Not saying you're a bad person, but talking to some people in the Chat board or helping others in the forum wouldn't hurt. ;)

lol wtf is this 9 GB ram? You don't know which graphic card you got? LOL

Tricore CPU`? Are you retarded? 100mbps upload? Ha!

I'am offering my services to host any server.
I can host RL Maps if you want or more.

Im offering 1 year of free hosting and the pay...
We shall talk about the price.

Here's the information of my hosting PC.

Ram:
9 gb Ram
Graphic Card:
nVidia latests
Internet connection:
100 mbps connection
Physical memory:
330 GB of memory
Processors:
3 processors
CPU speed:
3.35 GHz
Operating system:
Linux Debian

It's a desktop.
Any thing post here.

First of all, The must known is MAX to have a 8GB Ram no Motherboard accept more... Processors you can only got a Bi-processor what I mean only 2 max...

Haha If you have that kind of computer you must have cash irl.
Take your cash and get a life ;)

First of all, The must known is MAX to have a 8GB Ram no Motherboard accept more... Processors you can only got a Bi-processor what I mean only 2 max...
Thats not true i have seen computers with 12 GB of ram and 16.... theres memory card with 4~gb ram but the speed sucks )= thats why i use 2 gb Kingston (= i got 8 gb atm...

my computer i bought my motherboard at net2world.se it supports upp too 32gb ram have 16 right now and intel xion 3ghz x2 and 2x 500gb hd took mee 3 months too build om going too school too so i hope this is going too host server pretty vell i got the parts pretty cheap and i dont that a nice chassi or something but im happy whit it if u go too komplett.se the best comp i found ther was like 128gb ram max it cost 144 000 something swedish that is like 90-95 000 us dollar supported 128gb ram 4 eletric devices and it had 4 proessors dosent know what proessor it was 4 x 2.5ghz:p so it is super computer xD then u know that 9gb as he has or 16 as i have isnt that mutch realy not for a server for a normal computer yes but more a server computer nahh running on windows server 2008 dosent know how mutch memory it supports but it supports 16 i can see/BaZZe

my computer i bought my motherboard at net2world.se it supports upp too 32gb ram have 16 right now and intel xion 3ghz x2 and 2x 500gb hd took mee 3 months too build om going too school too so i hope this is going too host server pretty vell i got the parts pretty cheap and i dont that a nice chassi or something but im happy whit it if u go too komplett.se the best comp i found ther was like 128gb ram max it cost 144 000 something swedish that is like 90-95 000 us dollar supported 128gb ram 4 eletric devices and it had 4 proessors dosent know what proessor it was 4 x 2.5ghz:p so it is super computer xD then u know that 9gb as he has or 16 as i have isnt that mutch realy not for a server for a normal computer yes but more a server computer nahh running on windows server 2008 dosent know how mutch memory it supports but it supports 16 i can see/BaZZe

Why in the fucking world, if its true...
would you need a computer like that?

ARE YOU A TERRORIST, SHOOTING NUKES FROM IRAN?
Noob...

Back