• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Offering limitless hosting. (Dedicated)

I'm not even hosting 1 real map yet, just planing on hosting another server from (someone) + my small income making one. No need to be jealous christian, I'm not 'stealing' your customers. I'm just looking for 1 more server to host that is all.

So I Think I can manage any server handed to me at the moment being :)

100/100Mbit/S

NOTE for noobs who still don't know, the picture won't show 100/100 since I am already hosting a server there, but I've got space for one more <_<

Another server thats using 55,75Mb download and 38,16Mb upload, funny. :p

Like I said. I'm only out for another server to host, my services are only avalaible for 1 more server, now stop flaming my thread with unecessary objections.

I can host any damn server, even a real map without any lags, so drop the trash talk.

I'm a straight forward guy, what you see is what you get, attack and prepair to be attacked. Be nice and expect to be treated back equally.

Another server thats using 55,75Mb download and 38,16Mb upload, funny. :p

After shutting down my server and taking another speedtest, I noticed I had been demoted the accesses I were promised when buying a dedicated server. Seems as if they were sharing my bandwidth with someone else splittig up my network speed. I've sent an e-mail complaining telling them this kind of things ain't legal and I wont accept it that way again.

I've paid full price, and should receive what's been written down in their offer-boards. :peace:

So in a coupple of hours It'll be fixed.

easy way to steal peoples good maps :p but gl with it lol

Given the thought that I'm hosting real maps too?, I never claimed I would host a custom map made by other people. I know where the boundaries are.

Its nice to know you think its limitless when it should be unlimited...

Do you get hard by correcting me or something? Read above stated, I don't want more nonsense objections/corrections in my thread.

so your pretty much not hosting any maps? Cuz there is almost every ot with rl map and evo maps :s

No, vejsa. You've missunderstood. I do host maps, but not evolution ones and not bugged ones.

That's all.

why are you so aggressive with everyone?, guess that by doing so none will trust you

why are you so aggressive with everyone?, guess that by doing so none will trust you

I'm not agressive, I'm just not someone who bullshits people. I'm a straight forward guy.

I speak my mind, same goes when I comment peoples work. I don't bullshit, if I see something I don't like. I mention it.

its not about saying what you think, but its the way to say things, you can see that you don't like something or you can be aggressive and say "Better kill yourself that sux" or something like that

wow it was tough wading through all the bullshit in this thread. But seriously dude, you couldnt host my rl map with 4gb RAM it takes up like 3.8gb at all times

wow it was tough wading through all the bullshit in this thread. But seriously dude, you couldnt host my rl map with 4gb RAM it takes up like 3.8gb at all times

Yes, I could.

Last edited:
Back