• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Offering my services

Dilio

Owner of Project Thala
Reaction score
Well, since my server is moving along slowly, I have decided to offer my help as a scripter... uhm, here is my attempt at an application:

Name: Aziz
Language: Fluent in speaking and writing English
Title: Freelance Scripter

Skills: Lua/C++(Simple things)/SQL/Authoritative Positions/Storylines

Experience: I have at least 3 years of OT development experience, also I have been scripting along side Nahruto for a while.

Contact: [email protected] - I am usually on MSN near 24/7 the only times I am not actually at my computer is if stated otherwise or my status is not online

Why: Why not?

No seriously... Why: I do not know? I mean, I could sit here and lecture everyone about how amazing I am... or I could just show you some of my script work...

Some of my work: YouTube - Thakala Class Quest YouTube - Double Team http://otland.net/f82/broadcast-levelup-39596/

I have tons of other new scripts I have worked on, if you would like some more examples, just PM me or add me on MSN...

I WILL NOT RELEASE SCRIPTS THAT I MAKE FOR OTHERS

Aziz is the sexiest person alive and is an amazing scripter, I would make love to him anyday.

Kinky. xD Uhm... *waits for MSN thingie* Also, you can not claim me till I agree! xD I AM A FREE MAN! Lol.
No you are most definitely not! At OtLand, everyone goes by the rules of Coiler! Disobey and thou shall suffer!
<he forced me to write that, help me please>

Back