• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Storywriter Offering services for engaged projects

Mc-Pedro

Banned User
Reaction score
I've got some spare time now, and I'm interested in joining an OT team, as of course, has to be serious and engaged in what they're doing.

Example of what I can do;
Chapter one: Destruction.
A few months ago, the south-korean navy had developed a new weapon of mass destruction against the American soldiers, the American navy had the south area of Africa under strict quarantine, the global warming effects had become critical. Through a massive choice of religions, they all pointed at one solution, a secret buried under a small rain forest region of Lesotbo.
The navy called in the finest scientists to reveal the secret buried far beneath, one of the scientists, John McStuart, with an impressive record, had the mission to find the exact location of the rain forest. Vehicles, airplanes, were banned from the world, the last supplies of fuel were going to be used for the expedition to Africa, when you had arrived to Africa, there was no return. Now or never...

Dear diary, I've been sent on a mission to Lesotbo, Africa for a mission that could save the earth, though I will have to risk my own life for it, I've spent the latest three months researching the fact if there is anything supernatural beyond the grounds of Africa. Still I have no sign of where the rain forest is, me and a dozen other scientist are now on a plane to Lesotbo, we would expect to land in about 4,5 hours. -John.
John closed his diary and let out a sigh, they were flying just above the Atlantic Ocean which is experiencing terrible weather, they would have to conquer their foe, storm and thunder, suddenly the lights of the plane were put out and the cockpit released a message, "It's gonna be a bit bumpy for the next hour, please remain seated until further notice". "Bad weather we're experiencing, huh?" said the colleague besides John. Sam Anderson, he never really wanted to become a scientist, first years at college he thought of becoming an engineer, but now he's sitting besides me. "Indeed Sam, indeed" John replied with a quiet tone.

When the sun came clear out of the sky, they had just passed the island of Annobon when another message was released from the cockpit. "Sit down passengers, we've got company". Anxiety was spread along the passengers, John swiftly looked out the window and saw another plane, koreans where trying to stop the transportation of the scientists, with a loud explosion everything turned black and the plane came down in the water.
John woke up with a horrible pain in his leg, it was probaly broken, he removed his seat belt and limped out of the plane into the water, he looked at the shore, where three of the crew members had surived, he realized it immedietly, they were stranded...

The three survivalists, Sam, James and Mark, had already started building a shelter for the night, meanwhilst the James and Mark gathered supplies to the shelter, Sam took care of John's leg, he had a 2 month experience at a hospital while studying at Berhnhardt's.
"You were lucky, it's just swollen". Sam said and smiled against John.
Meanwhile, Mark was wandering alone in the big forrest, he walked across a dirt road leading to some kind of grotto, suddenly he stepped on a wooden plank.
He bent down and found a trapdoor, he climbed down a ladder, he reached the bottom of a cave, rats were surrounding him, but then started to flee deep into the cave.
Then suddenly he heard a scream coming from the southern part of the cave, the voice sounded familiar, he walked slowly towards the voice, James, he was spiked into a wall, screaming for help, Mark could smell burned flesh in the area.

After bandaging his swollen leg, he could now stand up, Sam had gone to the crashed plane to find equipment for the night.
Then Mark came running towards him, "We gotta hide, now!" he said with a terrified voice, "Where's James?" John replied.
"He's gone" Mark said and looked down to the ground, they both called Sam and they ran into the jungle to find a safe spot, the hunt had begun.

They ran deep into the jungle and found an abbandoned grotto, they ran inside, it was quite small but enough to keep yourself safe.
Sam and John went outside to gather logs for a fire, they went towards the big mountain in centre of the island, they found a hut, looked like it was build by humans.
They went inside and found a note, they began to read, "Day sixteen, we've just lost our phone in the jungle, something is chasing us, we thought we were alone here, but we were wrong".
Sam took some wood from the hut and the note and started to walk back to their safe spot, he stepped on something soft, "John! There's something here!" he said and called John to him.
John bent down and moved the grass away, they found a body, skinned and spikes in his back, they ran back to the grotto and showed Mark the note, "we can't stay here much longer" John said.

"I'm not staying a minute longer" Mark said and ran through the jungle, both Sam and John followed him, he threw himself into the water and started swimming, "you can't swim your way to Africa!" Sam yelled.
Mark continued to swim, he had reach the spot where the plane crashed when suddenly he was drawn into the water by a great force.
"Mark!" they both yelled. There was no response, after minutes under the water, blood started to cover the spot.
They ran away and hid in the half built shelter they made. "John" Sam said, "we've got to move", "your correct Sam" John replied, "we're going through the trapdoor".

Chapter two: Die Trying
The trapdoor, this is now or never, they had to climb down and face what took James' life.
"Are you ready?" John asked, "I've never been more ready" Sam replied and opened the trapdoor, they heard the noice of bats coming from the bottom of the ladder.
John started climbed down and quietly moved further into the cave, not long after Sam climbed down also, a screech was heard far into the cave, like an animal being tortured.
They felt a shiver going through their spine, they moved forward towards the noice, they came to a cave opening and they saw three masked men eating from a half-dead animal.
"What the bloody hell is that?" Sam whispered, "I don't know Sam, but all I know is that we gotta clear this thing out.
John and Sam hid behind a big rock to wait for the men to leave the area, they knew one thing, to find out what's going on, they had to find James, or his remainings...

Pentagon, Virginia.
"Mr. President?", "I'm Jordan Fisher, I've got information about the Lesotbo Operation", "Let's hear it then.", "Well we've got the scientists righ where we want them.", "Are they stranded in Quaid?", "That's correct Mr. President, we've finally held our deal of the agreement with the Quaid society."
"Now they are going to give us what I want, the treasure of Lesotbo". "Thank you for your time, Mr. President."
Jordan leaves the president and walks out from the great building of Pentagon, protected by the finest soldiers of the American Navy.
The press started to surround Jordan, "Jordan Fisher, you have recently spoken with the president, what does he say?" "The President does not want comment this situation." "What about the New York crisis?" "New York crisis?".
South-Korea had launched one of their great missiles against the great city of New York, half the town was laying in ruins, the war was on, whether they wanted it or not.

Also you can check out the storywriting tutorial in my signature, cheers!

Contact me via MSN; [email protected]

Your story kinda seems like just telling all this different information, its not keeping me involved and I am really bored reading it.
You jump from topic to topic and it makes little sense.
I am actually pretty confused as to the point of what the story has to do with anything at all.
Something about a Navy and then another Navy and then something about religion? It seems like you have an idea you just do not know how to get it out into words.

Back