• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Official OtLand Mapping Contest] July Sign Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
@luffy

Actually wasn't intended, nice catch though :)

@up i am so confused. I fail to see the joke here :< ENLYTUN MIH!!!!!

Also almost finished my entry :>

"To make the competition more interesting, we have decided to make it so that anyone that wishes to enter should PM me, this way we can kinda keep the competition hidden, which will only make it more interesting"

Yet, people yell: I'M IN IT AND I AM ALMOST DONE, and stuff :p

Sorry for being captain obvious :(

But I just HAD to point it out as no one really tried to keep it a secret. Its just that people have prejudices, when they for example hear that peroxide joins the contest, they can almost immediately point out his piece and vote for his. (its just an example) So with the 'secret' sign ups, people will get them less and vote for what they really think looks best..

Exactly, after so many maps that u guys made, each of you got a certain style, so people can almost associate each map to the members that signed up, so without knowing who the participants are, it makes it harder for people to guess :)

so far I have 3 sign ups, one of which has already sent his submission

12 days :)

Then what you should do next comp is make posts have to be approved before posted or even close the thread. Then it is a secret :>

@GhostX
I can't do that, only Tala can, and its an option for a forum, not a specific thread
Closing it is an option, but I don't like it, I like to have people discussing it, but next time I'll delete posts where people comment if they are joining or if they have sent it :)

Can you somehow organize the first post?
It is pretty f... up and messy.
Red, bold, red bold, bold red, long text, short text.
Makes me dizzy, ugh! :blink:

Its like that because we added new rules, next month there wont be reds :)

I'll do the new thread first thing tomorrow when I wake up, too tired right now, so you have a couple more hours to send me your submissions!

I still only have 2 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back