• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official OTServLand Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythos

Reaction score
Was thinking a bit and started to look around.
I cant seem to find ANYTHING about a official server.

Wouldn't it be fun it there were one driven by Tala and someone else?

I'm already working on a map when I have free time which I'll host later, but I'm too busy with TheForgottenServer now and used to be busy with school, I might have more free time now on the summer and perhaps there'll be an official server for OtServLand.

I have also started to work in a map. I thinked about an Official server, Pvp-rpg with own made map and balanced vocations.
My map has a small city (under building) and some outher area. It weighs only 700kb atm. I will keep working and if it will be well done I will share it. :)

i remember Talaturen's last otserv ot owned it was very NICE!and hopefully he'll host it agen but this time as OTServland official server

Jester said:
"work in a map" "I thinked about"
"under building" "outher area" "It weighs only 700kb atm"

Now sorry if i hurt anyones feelings but ain't a Super Mod/Regular Mod or the staff in general suppose to know descent English?
Not to be mean or anything but i kinda started laughing when i were reading this. :)

@Subject: I cant wait to see a official Forgotten Server. I'll gladly help if wanted/needed.

Mythos Yes, But not everyone can't be perfect. You are not perfect in every way now are you? Some people may have grammar issues but in time it will grow on them.

That isn't grammar issues and we both know it.
Haven't claimed to be perfect but im rather close.
And like i said.. no offense but it was a little amusing, especially the "only weight" part. :p

Mythos said:
That isn't grammar issues and we both know it.
And like i said.. no offense but it was a little amusing, especially the "only weight" part. :p
i must say that this was funny.
but i must say that im too not good at spelling everything =)
and we shall stop the offtopics (=

Mythos said:
Jester said:
"work in a map" "I thinked about"
"under building" "outher area" "It weighs only 700kb atm"

Now sorry if i hurt anyones feelings but ain't a Super Mod/Regular Mod or the staff in general suppose to know descent English?
Not to be mean or anything but i kinda started laughing when i were reading this. :)

@Subject: I cant wait to see a official Forgotten Server. I'll gladly help if wanted/needed.

Laugh, go ahead. And about "Outher area" and "It weighs" is used just in the OT comunities language so I used it. Atleast I speak 3 Languages and it'd be 4 if I would liked French, so If you are English or w/e don't criticize or make fun of another people which doesn't speaks English as well as you can.

mythos said:

That made me laugh, ahahahhahahahahahaha lol

Are you seriously so stupid or you are just acting like this?

Ferrus said:
mythos said:

That made me laugh, ahahahhahahahahahaha lol

Are you seriously so stupid or you are just acting like this?

Indeed, you got to much self respect...

Mythos said:

I think that otland Administrators are looking for a Loyal, Trustable and Mentalized Person which can fill with Super Moderator, not for someone with "perfect" English like you.

i thonk its better crat one based on TFS to see what is possible w/ TFS ^^

I cant find any too, their site isn't on english =S

Sad to be seeing laughing of another just because they aren't good enough in english like they are supposed to be...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back