• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Official Spoking Mapping tutorials

Nice ;)
But you could talk a little bit louder and not like you were talking in a basement :p

I did, whats wrong with that? :p

Hiperkarma, do i? Well thanks for noticing :p

I like the first one..

Yeah, i just like the first one.. Nothing else ;)

On the second one,?

You said, water plants...
Please read harder.

Swamp Plants..
You use that in swamp troll caves etc*.

Last edited:
Hehehehhehe Good video i saw only the first one going to watch the second now but i liked your video and ur voice but sometimes i feel angry from some words :D

Nice tuts but u gotta speak up a bit and try not to zoom in and out to much lol keep it in one zoom

Thanks really help!ed!

ok i see alot people leaving bad comment understand the guy aint good at english but give the guy a break he has taken tim to make this tutorial and from a noob mappers point view help me understand why people dont like my boring simple hordes of monsters maps

awesome tutorial, to tell u the truth you started it and i had to fast forward to see if it was any good. :) i then rewatched!

REP'd u ++

appreciate it

Back