• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Oh Great! UFOs seen in London skies!

Not real, if you really wanna make it real you take a shit camera, like from a mobile phone and record it, not a camera like the one in the videos... its obvious that is all prepared...

Not real, if you really wanna make it real you take a shit camera, like from a mobile phone and record it, not a camera like the one in the videos... its obvious that is all prepared...

And you liked a guy that thought it was real? You dope too?

If these ufos was not made by man
By now NASA is gonna open the satliete and check where it came from
And seriously,does UFOS has to look like that?
I mean.....A man created it and then aliens will copy cat him? ;)
BTW(For who didn't know)
UFO= Unidentified flying object

I'm from America and that has nothing to do with seeing UFO's. I don't smoke weed and a few of my friends and I saw a UFO last week.

Lol its a well known fact that the Nazi's where behind the creation of UFO's back in WW2, they used them plenty of times indeed, this is a proven fact, i don't really know who is using them now, probably the US, since they have been reported of being behind many ufo cover ups, NASA is always there when a "ufo" crashes take the rosswell incident as an example.

Back