• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Okay gm busted

lundbergxP

Reaction score
18:35 Happis Emo [372]: 18:34 Charlie Wildmore [361]: richux told me 18:34 Charlie Wildmore [361]: richux will ban you now if you dont give me donate

So he give you rl cash and you ban ppl? :)
your server is going down becouse your a noob hoster :D

nice edit

nice edit happis , i know u hate me and i hate you , but editing text , dont prove anything , but now
i have photos and videos prove you and your friend elfbot scripter is both scammer .
scammed like 10 donates items and kina lvl 83 in menera and u rook him to lvl 70 , if anyone here need proves tell me and i post here

provep.jpg

this prove elfbot scripter scammed me

and happis emo u say he dont right ??

name of my char in real tibia is kynd loko was lvl 83 , check in Tibia - Free Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game - MMORPG
elfbot rooked it to lvl 70 . and stoled all items , money . thats prove .

at first I would like to say owned cuz you are dealing rl tibia stuff on ot servers (is very reliable pplz menz!!!!)
and ehm, why is the screenshot a screenshot of a screenshot? found it a bit weird, and it didnt really add any to your reliability, made me wonder if you might have cut and paste some in it ;)

oh and the fact that this ot might be a bit corrupt is not new, like half a year ago there were also problems concerning mostly the wrongly spread interests (people with the status of gamemaster having chars of their own etc.)

at first I would like to say owned cuz you are dealing rl tibia stuff on ot servers (is very reliable pplz menz!!!!)
and ehm, why is the screenshot a screenshot of a screenshot? found it a bit weird, and it didnt really add any to your reliability, made me wonder if you might have cut and paste some in it ;)

oh and the fact that this ot might be a bit corrupt is not new, like half a year ago there were also problems concerning mostly the wrongly spread interests (people with the status of gamemaster having chars of their own etc.)

AHAHAH OWNED IS THE RIGHT WORD ! ;D @Wildmore, not so funny now eh? you hacked my friend :) this is just payback lol stop crying haha <33

Regards,

Elfbot Scripter

Back