• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old servers idea (or suggestion itself)

xZest

Reaction score
Well, hope that this is the right place but i would like to bring the following in discussion... I've seen a lot of old real servers with the real ai and old formula and it's getting boring basically having the same formula always. So, i was thinking on opening a new server myself as i'm bored of the same server with the same map and the same stuff

You would be playing a teleports based server like yourots but with teleports having the same features? (old spell formulas, etc) i would recall a mid-exp server as having a high rate wouldn't work at all

Otherwise, as i know that opentibia is pretty dead at now, what you would like to play?

all these old school servers just move to otc at some point and bring features from new versions back basically reinventing the wheel

is it worth it?

all these old school servers just move to otc at some point and bring features from new versions back basically reinventing the wheel

is it worth it?
yes it is, OTC rocks 🥲

@topic
while opentibia may be less popular at the moment, there are still many other servers available that might interest you. It really just depends on your personal preferences and what kind of gameplay you're looking for

Back