• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Old tibia 7.4-7.72

pawlo6540

Reaction score
Looking for someone who can make me a aimbot for old tibia. What I want the bot to do: after I target someone the bot will shoot sd’s at the target. Would be nice if I could turn it off and on by pressing 1 key. Remember that on some servers the id of sd are different.

Beware on this guy, he's going to steal your scripts and he's going to use it on his OT, that guy has bad reputation on otland, check the threads where someone mention him.
how im gonna stole something that im gonna make by my own? LMAO xD
also could you tell me and everyone here which script i have stole? or whom i've scammed? because i don't rememeber have done it before.. im not an scammer
im using others sprites but they are free, they're not copyrighted and they are not protected LOL... just like cipsoft sprites otherwise everyone here or ot hoster its a thief
PD: please improve your reading comprehension he isn't asking for an otserver script he's asking for an aimbot
This guys from Generation Z :S

Last edited:
im using others sprites but they are free, they're not copyrighted and they are not protected LOL...
Not going to argue if you're a thief or not, but this one sentence is just sad =( Implying that you're not stealing, because sprites are not protected... And if I leave my car without locking in, then it's yours?

Not going to argue if you're a thief or not, but this one sentence is just sad =( Implying that you're not stealing, because sprites are not protected... And if I leave my car without locking in, then it's yours?
no, maybe i made my arguments wrong .... the case is that everyone here its a thief? cause mostly of us didn't made tibia client , sprites or the mosts layout that geisor use .the mecanics etc etc etc ??
some of the sprites that i took from others were never paid also aren't copyrighted if someone put them on thei server first doesn't make the sprites exclusively for them also a good point its that they are not copyrighted..

Last edited:
In most developed countries, copyright automatically applies to any originally created works without the need for any deceleration as such. It is then for the creator to appropriately licence their works if they so wish to.
Illegally using the sprites of cipsoft (a company) feels less wrong than illegally using the sprites of a hard working individual inside our small community here.
But whatever, I don't know and don't care. Apologies for the off-topic post.

Botting is what made Tibia become the shit game it is today. They implemented rune hotkeys and so many functions to the game that made it bad, just because so botters shouldn’t have a huge advantage over fair players.
It completely changed the game, for the worse.

So we went back in time and are living in nostalgia with our 7.x era of servers.
The fact that there are still so many ignorant and selfish people who keeps wanting to destroy the community with their botting, just because they want to be good without putting any effort into practising, makes me want to go on a huge rant.

Unbelievable.

Botting is what made Tibia become the shit game it is today. They implemented rune hotkeys and so many functions to the game that made it bad, just because so botters shouldn’t have a huge advantage over fair players.
It completely changed the game, for the worse.

So we went back in time and are living in nostalgia with our 7.x era of servers.
The fact that there are still so many ignorant and selfish people who keeps wanting to destroy the community with their botting, just because they want to be good without putting any effort into practising, makes me want to go on a huge rant.

Unbelievable.

Work smart, not hard ;)
Why would i practice aiming for a few hours daily, when most players are using bot nowadays? It doesn’t make any sense. I just want a fair gameplay :D

Why would you throw trash in the dustbin in real life, when so many people throw it on the ground anyways? It's just a loser's mentality that doesn't make sense. Just because someone does something wrong, doesn't mean you should do the same. Have some integrity.
If less people were thinking like you do, it would result in fewer people botting aswell.

Why would you even play on 7.4 OT if you don't want to throw runes manually? Just go to RL tibia and faceroll all the hotkeys until someone dies.

90% of players on realesta have bot, do you think it’s fair gameplay when I am playing clean?
PS: Stop harassing me guys, I want something I will pay for. If you don’t have what I am asking for then just gtfo. Thanks
To be fair your thread title is horribly nondescript. At least add the word "bot" in there somewhere.

Back