• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old-tibia project:)

Gallar

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey, just tell me what are you thinking about it, if you would like to play server in this type, if you want it around or not, just tell me if my any work worth any shit.
So, here we come

I want to bring some old-school tibia feelings for us, old players which do not really like new tibia.
I want to do a server based on 8.xx distro (technically it give me much more possibilites to making scripts than any 7.6, + sql support and thats distros are more stable), with 8.xx client but with using 7.1-7.6 sprites without a single debug xP

The server is going to have 7.4 spell system, 7.1 weapon system (maybe with added enchanting?), 7.1-7.6 graphics and some cut'd rl map (I was thinking about including full edron, ankh [dara too?], thais, venore and kazz.). Quests would be edited, so annihilator wont be just go and kill, I want to change it and instead of exp door there in anni lever room I would like to put a door that requires key.
and quest for the key wont be too easy, so only worth may get sca/sov etc:)
Also for strongest spells (ue, pox) I would like to include old spell scroll system, scrolls are going to be avaiable for all vocations, it will need mlvl only, but to get the scrolls you're gonna need to make a hardly, long quest.

I have no clue if my works gonna mean anything for something or not, so please, post in if you're going to play the server or not also please leave a comment with justification of vote.

ps. also thanks to ferrus for almost done spr file;)

Just all features listed.

• 7.4 spell system
  • 7.1 weapon system
  • [maybe enchanted weapon system]
  • 7.1-7.6 graphic
  • some addons too!
  • scroll spell system
  • more rpg quests
  • 4x exp
  • 2x loot
  • maybe party system so it going to have a sense to party exp, cos in party you'll have 5x exp rate.
  • Real gamemasters commands (as in rl tibia)
  • No wands, no rods
  • No antylure system
  • No runes in shop

Of course aimbot is going to be off, there will be no souls, uhs @ lvl 11 etc (7.4 spell system as I said).

and much more prolly

2uy3epx.jpg

Last edited:
I will try to port TFS to old protocols such as 7.6 later, for "my" pvp server ;P

maybe older, but it will be easy if 7.6 support gets done ashuashsu

(then only 6.4 left, but useless in tfs? :D)

Just wondering.. your going to HOST or POST this server?

If you host it im uber happy... :D

Btw i see your gm in 36.hopto.org server... you should change the druids poison storm to somewhat like in that server... first doing like sd+50~100 (or a little lower than equal leveled sorcs ue) then some poison damage maybe 50 to 100, then half that poison dmg~

The great thing is that it doesnt affect ssa so its really good against sorcs etc...

you should change

Unfortunately I'am not any kind of hoster and owner, I'm just a game-master, you should message to Cato with your proposal, you can catch him around on this board.

I'm working on a project with my RL friends.
Many of you might remember it.

Exodus 7.6 -- Might Use Revelations Map

We have been trying to re-make it.
Might need some help, but I think we have it.
I hope it works out...been a while.

well, hows that:

reformated hdd, but I still got 7.4 spell system somewhere, 7.1 weapons and have got full 7.7 rl tibia map with some spawns added to this.
But I thinking about making just normal 7.7 regular realots.net clone ;)

I'll host it, I thinking of made a nice old-tibian community, three servers - PvP and then if we'll grow up also non pvp and e-pvp.
Free to play for all, maybe there will be some paid additivies if I would not find a sponsor for a host.

Anyway, I still have no clue if it will work or not, right now I've got 100% tibia map, on beta-base distro 7.6, with all spawns- but not 100% in the same cords as in rl tibia. I'm need to get all real NPCS, houses and actions/quests data.
It may take time, I hope some good peoples who own it would help me.

http://old-tibia.com

the project is so far done, got 100% spawns on 100% real tibia map with almost all quests (that one which are important), it will work on 7.4
Just need to make houses and convert map properly to 7.4 from 7.6;)

Back