• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Old tool LB-Manager 5.3 Compiled & Sources Codes

should be this developed again?

• Yes

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

nimedon

Reaction score
Old tool LB-Manager 5.3 Compiled & Sources Codes

Hello there, this is an old tool, but still working, this is will be useful for those who have a Dynamic IP. This was made with Visual Basic 6

Features:

No-Ip Dynamic DNS Updater Service
Automatically restart server when crash and if you want don't get the error messages
Minimize to System Tray Icon
Run on Windows StartUp
Save new ip on config.lua
Get the new ip from www.whatismyip.com

Downloads:
Source Codes: http://rapidshare.com/files/65548597/LB-Manager_Otserv_5.3.1_Source_Codes_lite.zip
Libs: http://rapidshare.com/files/11602550/LB-Manager_5.3_libs.zip

Password: "nimedon"

Usage:
A) Run configure.exe
B) Enable the features you want to use, features description:

1.- General
*Run LB-Manager: If you enable this Option LB-Manager Otserv will be runned on windows startup (need to configure)
*Start Ots: If you enable this option LB-Manager Otserv will start the otserver you typed (need to configure)
*Auto Restart: If you enable this option LB-Manager Otserv will automatically auto restart the server when it crashes (need to configure)
*Save config.lua: If you enable this option LB-Manager Otserv will change the ip that its typed in config.lua (need to configure)
*Try Again: If you enable this option LB-Manager Otserv will try to discover your new ip if it cant be discovered
*Minimize to system tray icon: If you enable this option LB-Manager Otserv will apear in the system tray icons when minimized
*Enable Dynamic DNS Updater: If you enable this option LB-Manager Otserv will update the direction of your account on www.no-ip.com (need to configure)

2.- Directories
*In the first textbox must be the directory of the folder of Otserv
*In the second textbox must be the directory of config.lua
*In the third textbox must be the directory of the compiled otserv (.exe)

3.- Restart
*Don't show error messages: If you enable this option LB-Manager OTserv will make to windows don't show windows error messages so then auto-restart will works 100%
*Time: Here you must type in how many seconds LB-Manager Otserv will open again your server

4.- No-Ip
*User(email): Here you must type the user account that you use on www.no-ip.com usually it's your e-mail
*Password: Here type the password you use with your account on NO-IP
*Domain: Here you must type the domain you want to update (this must be in you no-ip account)

C) Once you finish configuring it, close configure.exe clicking on the "X"
D) Now just run LB-Manager.exe and go watch TV :p

I hope it's useful to you!

Last edited:
Yes there is :p scroll down in the first iframe and then you'll see the links:p these are the links anyways:
source codes:
http://rapidshare.com/files/11602551/LB-Manager_Otserv_5.3_Source_Codes_lite.zip
libs:
http://rapidshare.com/files/11602550/LB-Manager_5.3_libs.zip
password: nimedon

@Tera1000: try deleting the spaces at the beginning of ip = "" of config.lua:

Code:
	ip = "127.0.0.1"
like this:
Code:
ip = "127.0.0.1"

@Tera1000: try deleting the spaces at the beginning of ip = "" of config.lua:

Code:
	ip = "127.0.0.1"
like this:
Code:
ip = "127.0.0.1"

Please man, make this download and test yourself, please? because here dont work :( dont get the ip look: ip = "" only this.

Please man, this tools is realy realy nice! but dont work for me.

Thank you for your attention.

EDIT (READ PLZ):
Nimedon, look what i find in source of WhatIsMyIP.com
<h1>Your IP Is <span>2</span>0<span>1</span>.<span>4</span>0.4<span>9</span><span>.</span>237</h1><!--Please set your code to scrape your IP from www.whatismyip.com/automation/n09230945.asp Please set your code to hit this page at a REASONABLE pace. For more info, please see our "What's New" page.-->

Maybe because this, your tool dont work anymore, i dont but maybe. Can you update? or something else?

Thank you.

Cya.

Last edited:
Wow, this is very nice indeed, it would be even better if you could ask talaturen if he could includ this system in the next version he's giving out, but then in silent mode ( so everything is automatic ) =D.

its good because i dont have to put my ip in config.lua
but it sucks because it doesnt update dynamic ip properly and i have to restart lb manager for it to get that new ip
is this a bug or am i doing something wrong
plus it doesnt try again if ip is not correct
my isp is gay because they change my ip twice every day

please i need someone to update this i think it can help alot of people too

for me it was working...
but now when i open it the splash screen loads and then it just goes ... :(

can anyone please do it

Back