• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

oldera.net

Kodis

~|Profi|~
Premium User
Reaction score
Hello!
Someone knows this ot?!..Oldera.net?!
Its an 7.72 oldschool RL Map server..
I just started today and maybe we can play the together whoever wanna join the team and rock the server?=D

It's hosted by an extreamly corrupt game master named Ryan... So this is really not worth playing. Once you buy donations, He will wait a week or so and said omg i was hacked.. reset database sorry :S Or something like Database crashed.. All will get donation items back and then u never get... Happend to me 20+ times lol

It's hosted by an extreamly corrupt game master named Ryan... So this is really not worth playing. Once you buy donations, He will wait a week or so and said omg i was hacked.. reset database sorry :S Or something like Database crashed.. All will get donation items back and then u never get... Happend to me 20+ times lol

for now i like this ot :)

@Warbringer.. I don't get it.. Why do u play it? Don't u know who ryan is? :p

I do but who the heck cares i never donated to him and never will (first reason i can't donate im broke and i need the cash for my needs), and i play for war's old enemy's always fun :):thumbup:

A warning to all u guys would be not to join it.. You put down time... And money.. And once you reach a good level and start having some fun he shuts down the server or wipes the accounts out..

Back