• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter [Olimpia] Looking for a experienced DEV (TFS + OTC)

Dohko

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Dohko and I have a server that uses V8 as the main client and TFS 1.X as the engine.

I would like to hire a full-time dev to finalize some scripts and systems on my server.
The dev needs to be experienced in C and Lua and know how to work with OTC modules, as some demands may arise in this regard.

I'm a trustworthy guy and I have recommendations (let me know if you need them) from several users of this forum along my 6~7 year road of Tibia/OT.

Payment would be via Paypal and can be made by requested script or per hour, whatever is more pleasant.

Send me a PM on Discord Dohko#7777 with some of your recent work and let's do it.​

Same, had a pleasure to work with him and no issues.

BUMP!
Still needing a DEV that is available to work with OTC (modules) + server side code.

TFS 1.X + V8 Client.

Back