• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OMG Chauz on tv?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
Tuesday 7:00pm: Eight years ago "Chauz" it isn't his real name i changed it so people like pedofiles etc wont track him down XD
didn't even know what a guitar was let alone how to play one. Then he heard the band Nirvana and his life changed - he took up the electric guitar.

Now, thanks to the internet, Chauz/Funtwo as he's now known, is a cyber space superstar. Enjoyed by an audience of 50 million viewers, he's also found himself featured on CNN and other international television networks. So where to next for this highly unusual guitar hero? <<<< This text was copied from the website

http://www.3news.co.nz/Programmes/CampbellLive/tabid/283/Default.aspx

Attachments

Last edited:
Lulz xD im going to watch tomorrow :>

after that anybody who lives outside New Zealand can see it on

TVNZ ondemand :]

It should be real .. he posted a video of him playin guitar very well some days ago I believe it was

Haha lol, it's not Chau, he's good but his video doesn't have more than 2k views.

IT IS NOT CHAU... Moron

Sorry, lol its just a coinsidence or w/e

Same pic etc :)

Lol and i found out it wasn't him today XD

that guys 24 years old o_O and is Korean not Japanese :)

NO SHIT? Chauz has the pic of him just because it's his idol, jesus damn christ, it's sad that some people can be this stupid.

Yeah all people come from Japan , Koria , China are the same shape so how we know that he isnt chauz :p

Yeah all people come from Japan , Koria , China are the same shape so how we know that he isnt chauz :p

Haha XD

jesus i told u guys i was wrong now will u stop posting here???
especially u Mc-pedro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back