• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Omg look!

• Thread starter Deleted member 154984
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 154984

So polat have post my ip in the forum and i did DOS him and ofc i know otland dosent support dos but rules?

5. You may not share sensitive data of other users without their permission. Sensitive data includes passwords, private e-mails and IP-addresses. Posting sensitive data could lead to an instant banishment.

Why arent he banned yet?

You DoS-ed him and now you cry that someone else isnt following the rules? ...

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I love when people post "...why isnt he banned yet?..." lol
they must think we have clairvoyance over the entire forum xD

Last edited:
So polat have post my ip in the forum and i did DOS him and ofc i know otland dosent support dos but rules?

5. You may not share sensitive data of other users without their permission. Sensitive data includes passwords, private e-mails and IP-addresses. Posting sensitive data could lead to an instant banishment.

Why arent he banned yet?

It's your own fault.
It's fair that he posts your IP since you attacked his line.

I never understood the point of attacking someone else's service to begin with.
If you don't like someone, then just fucking walk away and ignore it instead of attacking them.

I hope someone does DoS the IP of yours, it's a great lesson to learn.

"Could" lead to a banishment, as already mentioned above I think this is one of the cases where the "could" comes in.
If you feel that it is unfair then you might stop giving sensitive data away.. (stop DDOSing)

Well DOS has nothing to do with otland so why did i get a waring about DOS??

DoS is not tolerated anywhere.

Well DOS has nothing to do with otland so why did i get a waring about DOS??

Because you're a total asshole and a dick for attacking a member on OtLand and publicly stating it aswell. Since it (I believe) states in the rule that DoS and DDoS will not be tolerated. That is the reason why you got warned.

Stfu who do you think you are?
Running around leaving scaaarsss
collecting your jar of heartssssssss
tearing love apaaaart
you're gonna catch a cooold
from the ice inside your sooooulllllllll
Don't come back for meeeeee
Don't come back at aaaaaaalll...

DoS is illegal, why haven't you been jailed yet?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back