• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ond ond ond ond ond!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha dawgy style Please come back again :)!

hmm chappie who are you? who wanna asslick u haha, Yeah onds are back too own this server once again;)

hmm chappie who are you? who wanna asslick u haha, Yeah onds are back too own this server once again;)

You can't own this server. Its a high exp server ffs. Also we owned you pretty hard before seeing as your team consists of mostly overpowered rp's.

Gm Richux

why did u remove my viper star?, i want it back or i and my friends leave this ot.

anyways i saw dawgy you already started to asslick them since ur in the guild :) and no way anyone would let you into a guild bcouse ur pvp :)

why r u trying to scam gm? xD get money get your paper up lawl

I was playing here looooooooooong time. And Still Dawgy u are just asslicker. Just say the true c'mon.

Dawgy [350]: Can I be with you?
Mala Druidka[400]: No way.
Dawgy[350]: Ok, but why
Mala Druidka[400]: bb.
Dawgy[350]: Fuck u , nooooooobbbbb
You lose ... attacked by Dawagy....
You See Dead Human You Recognize Dawgy She was Killed By Mala Druidka and Friends.

kthxbye

About OND'S Still don't know who the fuck u are ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back