• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

One Last: K - THNX - BYE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emeo

Reaction score
I won't bother makin 5pages text about me leavin the serv, the ones that knows me needs to know alot of luv/hugs from Emil, not Canavi :D

The ones that hatin';
Don't hate, enjoy life Nerding is not a must :p (goes out for Renacashi(because fatness is an disease, not ur fault bra <3), and Wojnik/Moustapha (never used MSN, prooves u never had a gf neather contact with one, because every girl in Sweden has MSN).

The ones that miss n' Luv;
@You'll never be able to reach my Level(experience/inteligence), but keep tryin' maybe one day, maybe some day...
And some of you, I'll miss true words from a true pimp <'3

_________________________ SOLD:
Master Canavi ............................[X]

PS:
3 , 2 , 1 Gogo, flame away (I'll read most of posts this time), oh and ye... To not forget the STAFF, thanks for a wonderful time, non of this woulda happend without ya guys (K)(K)(K), and yehh~ K-THNX-BYE!

Last edited:
Lame talking bout pierce's rl, especially in ur position

@topic
Enjoy irl and have fun! Finally no messages on msn about 'mate buy my char xd' anymore xDD. Enjoy!!

Ps: legend gone :eek:!!!

Lame talking bout pierce's rl, especially in ur position

@topic
Enjoy irl and have fun! Finally no messages on msn about 'mate buy my char xd' anymore xDD. Enjoy!!

Ps: legend gone :eek:!!!

@Enge:
- Ofc I did, like 5 times :S, I'll post movies / screens later of all my Master Piece :D

@Ice Meto
- Thanks, didn't get the asslickin' part about me not talkin' about Pierce, fat people needs to get Bullied so they loose some weight, do I even have u on MSN ? :p, anyways Thnx gl & hf

Do it! u never fragged me once so I dont know how you think u soloed me rofl, I fragged you tho :)

See you around mate, you'll be missed with your threads and posts :(

kiss! <3

vadå, vågar du ej? hah

edit:
so, don't you dare?

no was there once on hockey cup in rosengård was at MC donalds on the way back to our place came 20 ppl with järnrör helt sick place

i bet one of them were canavi also :( think i saw him he were black!

See you around mate, you'll be missed with your threads and posts :(

kiss! <3

@Hemlig:
- I'll miss ya to Babe, I'll spam reputation when I can on you :'(

@Stolle:
- Ses brä'h, jo du borde komma inte ofta vi ser Svennar här, alltid lika kul :p <3

@Krille09:
- Lika mycket som du vågar, förmodar jag :)
Edit; As much as you dare, I suppose :)

@Stolle 2nd post:
- Haha, what u mean MCdonalds, theres no Hockey arena near a MCdonalds, but if you mean near the "Shell-bensinmack" then I get it, there is a MCd. but no Hockey arena, Hockey arena is near "örtagård = calm place of Rosetown"

@Hemlig:
- I'll miss ya to Babe, I'll spam reputation when I can on you :'(

@Stolle:
- Ses brä'h, jo du borde komma inte ofta vi ser Svennar här, alltid lika kul :p <3

@Krille09:
- Lika mycket som du vågar, förmodar jag :)
Edit; As much as you dare, I suppose :)

@Stolle 2nd post:
- Haha, what u mean MCdonalds, theres no Hockey arena near a MCdonalds, but if you mean near the "Shell-bensinmack" then I get it, there is a MCd. but no Hockey arena, Hockey arena is near "örtagård = calm place of Rosetown"

Thats what i mean close to motorbanan å shell mack va d nog oxå bit från ishallen

Thats what i mean close to motorbanan å shell mack va d nog oxå bit från ishallen

Ahaaaa, then you went far away from the Hockey Arena, and the high buildings? Ye well thats the chill part of Rosengård (RoseTown) next time, go to Shell, and pass shell into the dark Éntrance, that's where all the fun begins :p

Dude, stop acting thug life.

From what I've heard the guy on the avatar is your cousin.
Gahh, you will just say:
No its me, come and we shall take a dance

Me and my friends know for sure that you aint who you say you are, but you should think twice before calling other people nerds.

Anyway, thanks for your time here and I hope you grow up some day.:thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back