• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

One of my succesfull Ideas!

Sir Shutter

Learning LUA
Reaction score
Well, I got a great idea a long time ago, I think its hard to make, but that would get really alot of players playing.. hmm maybe someone thought of it before.. well let's say it..

my idea is..

if you got a server with a website, and now you want more players to play what should u do, why dont we add a new thing for each player called "Total refferals" or w/e, well the point is, there is a gift shop called "Refferal gift" and another one "Refferal Balance" , on the refferal balance tells you how much players you have invited to play the server, and on the refferal gifts on reaching like 25 refferals of players you can get some cool items, but not donation items, but items which even donators cant buy it if they donate, they can only get it if they reffer people to join the server.. so how it works.. well it will be like when someone create an account there is an extra spot will be like "Who invited you to play?" for example.. when he put in his char name then the guy gets 1 refferal points, i know people can spam it and keep making accounts and so on.. we will make like only 1 refferal per IP, like if i reffer from my laptop to someone and then i try to make another account the tag of refferal dissappears.. or else its like sends a message "You can only reffer 1 player per IP" so it can stop spammming of it, so calculate it? 1 player refers 10, and the 10 refer 100, 100 refer 1000.. so they can increase their refferal balance and get cool items in-game, if someone can do that, would be so great.. ^_^

And you think no one has ever thought about that? Even I did. And I guess nobody is going to give you that for free other than Gesior, but his scripts suck.

Back