• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

One Piece OT Project

Sengok

Reaction score
dear ot community.
at the moment me and some friends are working on something comparable to dblots for one piece. we want to introduce a completely new experience. with the implemention of different fruits that have limited effect duration we look forward to more complex pvp fights and quests. also bounty hunting will be implemented to give some incentives for widespread player involvement.
players will have the choice to either join the marine Headquarters, to sail under a pirate flag or to join the more radical Revolutionaries. we are planning to introduce more factions lateron!

the only problem we are facing is that we have only limited amount of available op sprites of op characters.
Your ideas are welcome, please feel free to contribute inspiration, sprites or both! thanks in advance :thumbup:

here we show you some custom sprites

Arlongs Kiribachi
implent.png

Waxfruit
waxfruit.png

Darknessfruit
finsternisfruchtphil.png

Gumo Gumo No Mi
gumonomi.png

Yomi Yomi No Mi
totenreichfrucht.png

Arlong
arlongrenew.png

Last edited:
put them in a client and make a screen of it online, the item will look better and also it will be harder to steal it then.

=)

bump

This will be 100% finished
we need pixel artists at the moment so our project will become quicker completed
the artists don't have to be pros in this.

This is the shit right here yo!, can I plx join your project? :D rox!

^^!

Good luck with it, i'm quite bored nowadays, no fully customized servers which are enjoyable. (last time i found something interesting was like 1 year ago, before that i played on shivas server (was quite a lot of fun, until it lasted) [the one with dwarves, vampires, humans and some other vocations]

Back