• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OpenTibia Onion Wavespell maker

onion679

Working on o.s.s.m ONLINE
Reaction score
Ok guy, I know that there is some things to fix on it but I'll release it anyway since it works perfectly! Don't complaint about wave number cause you can only have 10 waves, not less, no more. The gui is a complete crap but it still easy to use. I made this one very fast because i wanted to begin the vb.net version faster, so don,t worry, the next one will have a much more friendly user interface :).

There is the link for the project!:www.sourceforge.net/projects/ossm
Screenshot is comming, don't give up!!!:thumbup:

Hey if you need help coding anything just PM me. I downloaded your OSM source and edited it. Here you can download it and see what I did, it works exactly the same with about 1/3rd of the original code. :D

http://jo3.knoxstudio.net/sources/MySourceOSM.rar

*EDIT* I finished the Load function if you want it :D
Jo3

Last edited:
I got a working load function on my multiwave but well, you can't use it. Program does lol :confused: I don't need help, I only need time :thumbup: Multiwave source will be out next week, keep on waiting :)

@Jo3Bingham
link doesnt work
Try this speedyshare link until I get it fixed.

yes it does lmao
He's right, it doesn't work, lol. Something went wrong with my web hosting. I'll get it working as soon as possible.

My edit of OSM source. This includes a working 'Load' function. Enjoy:
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/256791378.html

Jo3

This file has never been downloaded yet
File size 414.13 KB, uploaded 4 hours 24 minutes ago

now it has thanks a dl

edit:
bugs:start the program up and hit load it has a error and you press ok then it crashes
bug2:it wont let me name the spell so it saved it as .lua when i pressed save you can save it with the default text that is in that box
bug3:i saved the file... then i pressed load and it loaded the .lua but it added an area in the top left hand corner every time i load the file it adds an area of damage to the top left corner
bug4:the loading saving option doesn't work it only save to the folder it is in

questions:what level is it making the min and max attack for?

notes:
gl still lots of bugs u had a crappy tester
i used Jo3Bingham version

this is what i made i wanted to call it flash bomb
Code:
--Created with OSM--
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_HOLYDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_HITAREA)
setCombatFormula(combat, COMBAT_FORMULA_LEVELMAGIC, -1.0, -50, 1.6, -100)

arr = {
{1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0},
{0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 1, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0},
{0, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 1, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 1, 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0},
{0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
}

local area = createCombatArea(arr)
setCombatArea(combat, area)

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
    return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll fix these ASAP. :D

*EDIT* I believe I fixed all of your bugs. Saving/Loading is now done via a pop-up box where you can manually select the location. Also added ability to Check All/Uncheck All the arr checkboxes.

New Download: Fixed bugs posted by soul4soul
http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/775958611.html

Jo3

Last edited:
Well, understand that I take care of your critic and, you should understand that I posted it really fast. I'm still working on the next update!:p Oh, and one beta tester is not enough i guess, who want to be a tester? PM ME!!!:thumbup:

Bahh

I might redo it with a better GUI and undefined number of waves... Would you DL it if i do so?

Back