• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Online VIP list for OT request

Evulbotter

Reaction score
Hello,

i wonder if its possible to create online vip list for ot. I'm at war with several guilds so i cannot put all of them on my vip and it's so annoying to check every single guild, refreshing it all the time just to see if anyone loged in. So what i need is something to put all of those guilds together on one page that checks who and how many of them and from which guild are online. I don't know if you guys respond to such a requests but heck, i tried.
I can give a link to one site that made something similar for RL tibia, i tried editing it but i failed, wasn't working, dont know if i can spread non official links here,

I guess you misunderstood me, i'm not the OT hoster so i cannot change config.lua. :) I'm just playing an OT which happens to have a lot of players playing and i'm involved in war with different guilds and cannot put them on my vip and its annoying to check every single guild all the time to see if anyone loged in.

Back