• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Open a tibia server locally

kalott

Reaction score
Hello everything is fine? I want to open a server locally and privately. First with the intention of editing the scripts and creating a completely new map. I would like a tibia with a more recent version, 13+. I started studying programming a few days ago, I would like to have a server on my computer so that I can also "practice" the things since I have been learning in my programmer course.
Any tips? Someone who can help me or some tutorial that is already known?

Hello everything is fine? I want to open a server locally and privately. first with the intention of editing the scripts and creating a completely new map. I would like a tibia with a more recent version, 13+. I started studying programming a few days ago, I would like to have a server on my computer so that I can also "practice" the things I have been learning in my programmer course.
any tips? someone who can help me or some tutorial that is already known?

First learn how to compile a server and everything will be open for you, use any version you want to practice

Regards!

Back